Applications Invited for Doctoral Programme in Management (PhD) 2021
Institute Name: Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
Apply By: 31 Jan 2021
Doctoral Programme in Management (PhD) - Batch commencing in June-2021
About the Organization:
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow is an autonomous public business school in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. They were established as the fourth Indian Institute of Management by the Government of India. IIM Lucknow offers post-graduate diploma, fellowship and executive programs in management.
Areas of Specialization:
Agri-Business Management, Communication, Decision Sciences (OR/ Stats), Economics, Finance & Accounting, Human Resource Management, Information Technology & Systems, Marketing Management, Operations Management, Strategic Management.
- A Masters' Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 55% aggregate marks; OR
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering / four-year graduate degree with 65% marks or equivalent grade point average; OR
- Any professional qualifications such as CA, ICWA and CS with a minimum 55% aggregate marks and B.Com. as undergraduate degree; OR
- Applicants already holding a two/ three year-full-time classroom based PGDM from any of the IIM with a minimum CGPA of 6 on 10 points scale or 60%.; OR
- PGP-WE (earlier WMP) of IIM Lucknow with a minimum CGPA of 6.
- All applicants must have secured a minimum of 55% marks in all their public exam 10th onwards
Fee waiver, Fellowship and liberal financial grants are provided for domestic and international conferences besides a computer grant and family health insurance. NRIs and foreign candidates will be required to bear all the expenses including the tuition fee.
Age Limit: Applicants must not be more than 55 years of age as on 30th June 2021.
Deadline: January 31, 2021.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd