Applications Invited for Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in Aquaculture, Environment and Society Plus 2021
Institute Name: Erasmus Mundus ACES
Apply By: 15 Feb 2021
Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in Aquaculture, Environment and Society Plus 2021
The Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in Aquaculture, Environment and Society Plus (EMJMD ACES+) will give you a unique opportunity to study in up to four centres of European excellence in aquaculture research and learning; Scotland, Crete, France and the Netherlands. It will also allow you to gain the practical and theoretical skills needed for a successful career in aquaculture through industry-led research programmes, internships and fieldwork.
Erasmus Mundus scholarships, which are funded by the EACEA of the European Union, will meet the cost of annual tuition fees, and will provide a contribution towards travel and relocation, and also a contribution towards daily living expenses.
The Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in AquaCulture, Environment and Society (EMJMD ACES+) is open to students who meet the following minimum conditions:
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent; second class or higher at Honours level) in one of the fields of biological or environmental sciences. An appropriate background could include; aquaculture-related studies, marine science and/or resources, aquatic biology, biology, or environmental sciences linked to the field of marine science and fisheries; and
- For non-UK students, a Secure English Language Test (i.e. IELTS) certificate (applicants must achieve an overall score of 6.5 in this test and a minimum of 6.0 in all four components). Please note, if IELTS test centres in your country remain closed due to COVID-19, then we recommend you take the LanguageCert International Communicator ESOL B2. This test can be done online and you should not be required to do another IELTS test in the event travel bans are lifted or IELTS test centres re-open.
They particularly welcome applications from mature students and/or those with practical working experience in the aquaculture industry.
- The objectives and format of the EMJMD ACES+ allows for graduates to be equipped to work in senior management roles in a wide range of settings, including fin and shell-fish farms, environmental and regulatory organizations, international trade organizations, and also non-governmental organizations.
- The unique nature of the course and the opportunities for travel mean students gain a learning experience far exceeding a traditional Master degree route based at one university.
- The close links they have with the aquaculture industry globally facilitates excellent employment prospects the students, whether in the commercial or public sector and/or academia.
- The EMJMD ACES program is also geared towards developing professional practice and policy. Close links with the aquaculture industry and legislators are central to this program.
- Erasmus Mundus scholarships, which are funded by the EACEA of the European Union, will meet the cost of annual tuition fees, and will provide a contribution towards travel and relocation, and also a contribution towards daily living expenses.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact us at: ACES@sams.ac.uk
Deadline: 15 February 2021.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd