Applications Invited for Executive Diploma in Human Resourse Management (EDHRM) 2021
Institute Name: Xavier School of Management (XLRI)
Apply By: 31 Oct 2020
About the Organization:
Xavier School of Management (XLRI-XSM OR XLRI) is a private Catholic business school run by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits) in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India. Their vision is to be an institution of excellence nurturing responsible global leaders for the greater common good and a sustainable future. XLRI was ranked ninth among management schools in India by the National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF) in 2020.
Executive Diploma in Human Resourse Management (EDHRM)
True to the spirit of the statement that the ultimate success parameter for Human Resource Development is the death of HR Department, Organizations are increasingly becoming appreciative of the developmental role that their managers must play in developing employees. While the line managers duely want to develop the employees, often they are handicapped by lack of professional knowledge and skills that are essential to play the HR role effectively. The program aims to provide an opportunity for them to study and earn an Executive Diploma in HRM, while working, without interrupting their career.
- To provide an opportunity to the participants to earn a professional qualification in HR
- To provide the participants with an in-depth understanding of various concepts in HR
- To get tuned to the latest developments and best practices in HR
- To prepare the participants to head the HR function in the operating divisions
- To develop a repository of HR experts who can lead change in the organization.
- Fundamentals of Human Resource Management
- Fundamentals of Industrial Relations and Labour Laws
- Research Methods and Statistics
- Individual and Group Behavior in Organization
- Training and Development
- Human Resource Planning
- Managerial Economics and Finance for HR
- Executive Compensation
- Organizational Structure and Design
- Competency Based HRM
- Managerial Counselling
- Performance Management
- Organizational Change and Development
- Recruitment and Selection
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum of three years full time study) from a recognized university in any discipline
- A minimum of 5 years of post-degree full time work experience in managerial positions.
Eligible candidate registered for the Programme will be shortlisted and called for Interview (Personal /Skype). Final selection will be based on the performance of interview.
Fees: The fee for the Programme will be Rs. 4.1 lakhs + GST per candidate.
- Last date for Online Registration: October 31, 2020
- Tentative date for Admission Interviews: 2nd week of November 2020
- Offer letter to candidates: 1st week of December 2020
- Last date for admission offer acceptance: 2nd week of December 2020
- Commencement of classes: January 14, 2021 at XLRI Jamshedpur
For further details and filling application visit: www.xlri.ac.in/edhrm
Contact: +91 657 665 3333/3245/3330 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd