Applications Invited for Master in Business Administration for Working Executive (MBA-WX)
Institute Name: Indian Institute of Management Kashipur
Apply By: 25 Apr 2020
Master in Business Administration for Working Executive (MBA-WX)
About the Organization:
Indian Institute of Management Kashipur also known as IIM Kashipur is a public business school located in Kashipur, Uttarakhand, India. They are one of the thirteen Indian Institutes of Management the government has set up during the Eleventh Five-Year Plan.
The MBA (WX) is an intensive two-year post-graduate programme in management, exclusively designed for middle and senior-level professionals. This programme is a specialized programme that arms the practicing executives with knowledge and skills to excel in today's rapidly changing and competitive global business environment.
The programme is a rigorous fully classroom-based programme. The programme will be conducted during weekends as it seeks to provide you with an opportunity to quickly upgrade your managerial skills without interfering your professional activity. The participants bring in their diverse experience to the classroom and work on real-world and live projects. The programme actively explores ways to enable participants to apply concepts learnt in the classroom to their workplace. In summary, this programme will seamlessly transition you to bigger and successful leadership roles.
The candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree duly recognized by UGC/AIU with minimum aggregate marks of 50% for General, 47% for NC-OBC, and 45% for SC/ST/DAP
- Minimum 3 years of Managerial/ Entrepreneurial/ Professional experience after Graduation
The Institute seeks diversity of background and interests, from a wide range of corporations, public institutions and other professional fields. The selection will be based on -
- A valid CAT/GMAT score (last two years) or Marks obtained in Executive Management Aptitude Test (EMAT) conducted by IIM Kashipur and
- The performance of the candidates in the personal interview.
Final merit list will be prepared based on CAT/GMAT/EMAT Score, academic performance, work experience and personal interview. Admission offer is given based on the final merit list.
- Last date for submitting online Application Form - 25th April 2020
- Last date for submitting the printed copy of filled Application Form through speed post/courier/by hand at Dehradun Campus - 30th April 2020
- EMAT and PI at Dehradun - 03rd May 2020
- Result Declaration - 11th May 2020
- Commencement of Classes - August 2020
For any technical query/problem during filling of application form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd