Applications Invited for PG Program for Experienced Professionals (PGPEx) 2022-24
Institute Name: Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam
Apply By: 16 May 2022
About the Organization:
Indian Institute of Management Visakhapatnam (IIMV) belongs to the prestigious IIM family of business schools. It is a new generation IIM, set up by the Government of India in September 2015. The Indian Institutes of Management Act 2017 declares IIMs as Institutions of National Importance, empowered to attain standards of global excellence in management, management research and allied areas of knowledge. The Institute is partnering with the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (Mentor Institute) in promoting entrepreneurship among the women in the region.
PG Program for Experienced Professionals (PGPEx) 2022-24
The Post Graduate Program for Experienced Professionals (PGPEx) leading to the award of MBA degree offered by IIM Visakhapatnam is a Non-residential weekend program. The PGPEx is an excellent opportunity for experienced professionals located in and around the City of Visakhapatnam to excel in their career. The Program (2022-24) is scheduled to commence from June 2022.
- Value-added Course Pack (25 courses). Courses are divided into 6 Terms.
- Capstone Project (implementing classroom learnings at workplace)
- International immersion program (Optional).
- IIM Visakhapatnam Alumni Status
The overarching goal of the Program is to help the participants enhance their managerial competencies and leadership skills for professional growth and development; and through that advanced learning, contribute more effectively to their organizations.
The specific objectives of the Program are to help the participants:
- Understand the demands and challenges of modern business organizations;
- Enhance knowledge in functional management domains;
- Sharpen skills in diagnostic, analytical and decision-making tools and techniques;
- Contribute to organizational development with greater competence and confidence.
The eligibility criteria for admission into the Program are as follows:
- The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree (minimum 55% marks or equivalent) that has been recognized by an authorized body in India. The Bachelor’s degree obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or its equivalent.
- The applicant must have a minimum of three years of full-time work experience as on May 16, 2022 at an officer/executive level or higher; as a professional or as an entrepreneur. Part time work experience, clerical (non-officer/ non-executive) experience and apprenticeship will not be considered as eligible work experience.
- Applicants require a valid CAT / GMAT / GRE score to be considered for admission.
- Alternatively, applicants also can choose to apply for PGPEx by opting to take IIMV Test.
For more information, please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd