Applications Invited for Ph. D Programme in Humanities and Social Science 2021
Institute Name: National Institute of Technology Patna
Apply By: 22 Jul 2021
Ph. D Programme (Humanities and Social Science) 2021
About the Organization:
National Institute of Technology Patna (NIT Patna or NITP), formerly Bihar School of Engineering and Bihar College of Engineering, is a public engineering institution located in Patna in the Indian state of Bihar. It was renamed as NIT Patna, by the Government of India on 28 January 2004. NIT Patna marked its humble beginning in 1886 with the establishment of pleaders survey training school which was subsequently promoted to Bihar College of Engineering Patna in 1924. This made this institute the 6th Oldest Engineering Institute of India. It is an autonomous institute functioning directly under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
Doctoral Program: Area of Specialization:
- English: Nineteenth Century English Novelists, Literary theories, Renaissance Drama, Social Studies and Science And Technology Romantic Poetry, English literature, Indian writing in English, Applied Linguistics Economics: Agriculture, Labour & Employment, Development Studies, Rural Development , Finance,
- HRM: Human Resource Management, Sociology
- Full-Time Ph.D. Program
- JRF/ SRF working at NIT Patna
- Non-Ph.D. Regular Faculty and Faculty appointed on a consolidated salary of NIT Patna
Candidates with the following qualification will be eligible for admission to the Ph. D. Program of the Institute:
- M. Tech/ M. E./ M. Arch/ M. Planning/ M. Design/ M.Sc./ M. Com./ MBA/ MA or equivalent degree in the relevant and related discipline, with at least 6.5 CGPA (in a scale of 10) or 60 percent marks in aggregate from a recognized technical institute or university. The Previous degree may also be in a related discipline.
- Candidates with M. Tech/ M.E/ M. Arch/ M. Planning/ M. Design/ M. Sc./ M. Com./ MBA/ MA or equivalent degree from IITs/ NITs/ CFTU/ SFTI or Central/ State University in relevant discipline are required to produce a proof of having qualified GATEI JA JEST/ CAT or equivalent national eligibility test while taking admission in the master degree in the relevant discipline OR has qualified in one of the national eligibility Test.
- The sponsored candidates are exempted from GATE/ NET National level Test qualification.
- B.Tech/ B.E./ B.Arch or equivalent degree in relevant discipline with First class, if not specifically mentioned by the Institution, then 60% marks or 6.5 CGPA with a valid GATE/ NET/ equivalent national eligibility test qualifying score is mandatory
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd