Applications Invited for Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
Institute Name: Xavier School of Management (XLRI)
Apply By: 05 Jul 2022
About the Organization:
XLRI – Xavier School of Management is a private business school run by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits) in Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India. It was founded in 1949 in the steel city of Jamshedpur, as the oldest business school in India. In 2020, the same society has started a new campus in Jhajjar, Delhi. The institute is a signatory of PRME – Principles for Responsible Management Education, takes up several social initiatives round the year and focuses on sustainability. The campus plans to go carbon neutral by 2020.
Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management PGDHRM (Online)
The two year post graduate diploma in Human Resource Management is a master level program facilitating the learning and application of concepts, techniques, and practices in the management of human resources in addition to exposing the student to different functional areas of management to enhance the effectiveness. Being a specialized program in itself, there are no separate areas for concentration.
The PGDHRM program is delivered online with 1 week of immersion per year at XLRI Jamshedpur during term I and term VI.
For working professionals, the PGDHRM program is best suited as they learn while they earn. Fresh graduates will get more opportunities to learn from the experienced XLRI faculty as well as industry experts and can also interact with very diverse group of participants over an interactive online platform which monitor their learning as well as performance progression during the course.
The target participants may include the following:
- Graduates who have a career aspiration in the field of human resource management. Those completing their final Bachelors’ examination would be allowed to join the program provisionally, subject to submission of required certificates latest by October 31, 2022.
- Professionals currently working in the HR/administration department of corporates and eager to learn/update their skills through a systematic and rigorous education.
- Executives looking to supplement their experience-based skills with widely recognized Post Graduate Diploma to boost the career prospects
- Managerial professionals who have taken up an HR role as a part of job rotation, but lacking comprehensive understanding of the function
- Professionals from other managerial functions, planning to explore their future career options within the domain of HR.
- Customized version of the most reputed PGDHRM program from XLRI modified to the requirements of a virtual program and participants from diverse background
- Help you to overcome the limitations of space, resource constraints, unalterable obligations or missed opportunities to experience the PGDHRM program from XLRI
- Uniquely designed curriculum with conceptual rigour and practical relevance
- Flexible Interactive Sessions: Your group has the option to decide the preferred slots (within a week) of approximately 23% of total attendance requirements
- Blending synchronous and asynchronous online learning and encouraging peer learning
- Learn while earning as participants continue to remain in their present employment
- Two campus immersion opportunities with residency at XLRI Jamshedpur
- Courses delivered by XLRI fulltime faculty and experienced industry experts
- Prescheduled tutorials hours every week to handhold those who need support
- Remote access to XLRI library resources
- Being part of the XLRI’s wider Alumni networks
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd