Applications invited for Work Integrated Training Programme (WITP)
Institute Name: Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS)
Apply By: 20 Sep 2021
About the Organization
The School of Vocational Education (SVE) was set up by Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) in December 2011.
It has been a long-felt necessity to align higher education with the emerging needs of the economy to ensure that graduates of the higher education system have adequate knowledge and skills for employment and entrepreneurship.
The higher education system has to incorporate the requirements of various industries in its curriculum, innovatively and flexibly, to produce holistic and well-groomed graduates.
About the Programme
The SVE runs courses on the Work Integrated Training Programme (WITP) approach, providing the students an opportunity to enhance their skills and gain workplace-based industry experience as a part of their degree/certification programme.
The on-the-floor experience is built around the context of the skillset, enabling the students to learn by observing and working on active jobs.
The SVE provides the requisite standardized and structured theory sessions as per B.Voc. guidelines while inducting the students into the work settings. The SVE delivers Work Integrated Training Programme which is also an internship embedded programme by engaging with various Skill Knowledge Providers (SKPs).
The Skill Knowledge Providers (SKPs) provide on-the-job training. WITP allows for the ‘Earn while you Learn’ feature that enables the students to earn a stipend during on-the-job duration of the course of training. Although this is not mandatory for any institution, it is a practice that SVE strongly encourages its Skill Knowledge Providers to adopt.
- The eligibility for admission to B.Voc. programs shall be 10+2 or equivalent, in the relevant stream
How to Apply?
The SVE Admission Process follows the following steps/ stages
- Step 1: Visit the link – https://admissions.tiss.edu/view/6/admissions/sve-admissions/about-sve-programmes/ to know about courses offered by SVE and basic eligibility criteria.
- Step 2: Candidates have to apply ONLINE through the SVE Application Platform – (https://sve.tiss.edu/TISS/admission/). The link will take you to Online Admission page where you can register with your details. Enter your name as it appears in your Class 12th or equivalent examination. Complete your registration details and set your password.
- Step 3: Use your registered email id & password to login into the SVE Admission page to fill up the online application form. Please upload scanned copies of all required documents and pay application fees of Rs. 200 (Online payment only) to complete the application process.
- Step 4: Candidates have to ensure that, all the mandatory fields of the online admission form are filled in/ completed correctly.
- Step 5: The application form requires candidates to upload scanned copies of the original certificates and other supporting documents. The students have to keep the respective documents ready to complete the process.
- Step 6: Application Deadline – the online application form, should be submitted by 20 September.
- Step 7: Confirmation of admission will be communicated on or before 25 September 2021.
- Step 8: Candidates have to confirm acceptance of admission by immediate payment of the first installment of programme fees & caution deposit (refundable at the time of leaving the programme on submission of No Dues Certificate).
Incase of any specific queries/ doubts etc – please write an email email@example.com or call SVE admission team [Contact details] (between 10 am to 6 pm – Mon to Fri).
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form:
- 20 September 2021
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd