Applications Invited for KARM Fellowship
Organization: KARM Trust
Apply By: 01 Dec 2023
About the Organization
Born out of the vision of its founders, Radhika and Kartik Bharat Ram, KARM Trust is a registered public charitable trust. KARM Trust endeavours to work on some of society’s most pressing issues, especially in the areas of education, health and gender equality. Through innovative and carefully designed programs, KARM Trust aims to broaden the awareness of, and respond to, issues affecting women. With some of our initiatives, we hope to empower them with opportunities to pursue their dreams and build capability in local communities.
About the Fellowship
Our experience has taught us the value of Education, Mentoring, Life Skills and Community Service. Basing our Fellowship on these key pillars, we aim to enable the professional aspirations of future women leaders in their areas of choice.
The KARM Fellowship aspires to foster a community of financially independent, compassionate, driven women who are committed to becoming enablers and change leaders in communities of their choice.
- Financial Aid: College & exam fees, books & conveyance stipend, Delhi resident allowance, PG allowance (for outstation Fellows), laptop & dongle, and online course fees
- Spoken and written English Language curriculum that runs parallel to the degree courses
- Career guidance through personalised counselling, internships, immersions and talks
- Mentoring from industry leaders for the course of the Fellowship
- 50-hours of community service to build values and purpose
- A caring support system and wellbeing driven environment
Above all else, a KARM Fellow wants to go beyond the world of textbooks to develop practical, applied skills and is keen to explore opportunities and engage with new experiences.
KARM only supports full-time degree courses from Delhi University. Due to the learning requirements of the Fellowship, we cannot support applied courses (B.Pharma, B.Tech. etc.), diploma courses, evening college, or any form of distance/open learning.
The KARM Trust has no religious or political compulsions/ affiliations.
The KARM Trust is in no way connected with the administration and admission process of Delhi University colleges, including SRCC and LSR.
- Open only to female candidates who wish to study in Delhi University
- The combined family income of the applicant must not exceed 5 Lakhs per annum
- The candidate must be pursuing grade 12
- The candidate must display basic proficiency in English and use of technology
How to Apply
Last day for form submission: December 1st, 2022
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd