Applications Invited for Women Techmakers Ambassadors
Organization: Google Women Techmakers
Event Duration: 07 Aug. 2022 - 31 Oct. 2022
Apply By: 31 Oct 2022
About the Organization
We're building a world where all women can thrive in tech. Google’s Women Techmakers program provides visibility, community, and resources for women in technology.
About the Event
Women Techmakers Ambassadors are leaders around the world who are passionate about empowering their communities through organizing events, public speaking, creating content, and mentoring. With access to a global community and exclusive resources, Ambassadors are helping build a world where all women can thrive in tech.
The Women Techmakers Ambassador program supports women in technology who are looking to create impact and give back to their communities. As an Ambassador, you’ll engage with your community by participating in one or more leadership activities on a quarterly basis. Ambassadors receive support from Google and the larger Ambassador community.
Organize an event: Host a meet-up, power panel, or an International Women’s Day event to educate, connect and inspire your tech community
Deliver a talk: Share your expertise on any topic. Previous ambassadors have shared their knowledge on Google technologies, DEI efforts, well-being, and more.
Create a resource: Film a video, create custom code snippets, or write a blog post, and share your knowledge with the community
Mentor others: Mentor others and help empower the next generation of technologists
Ambassador applicants must be:
- 18 years old or older
- Active leaders in your tech community with at least 1 year of experience organizing events, speaking at events, creating resources like blogs or videos and/or mentoring others
- Interested in further skill development, with a genuine interest in Google technologies
- Willing to actively participate in the program and commit time to executing any of the community activities above throughout the year (~10 hours/quarter minimum commitment)
- Perform any of the following activities in your tech community at least once every 3 months: organize events, speak at an event, create resources, mentor others
- Participate in program benefits including networking events, community building, and development sessions
- Adhere to program guidelines
- Commit to our mission to build a world where all women can thrive in tech!
How to Apply
- Check that you meet the Ambassador qualifications above
- Review our Terms & Conditions
- Apply on the WTM Advocu site before October 31, 2022
- All applicants will be notified about their application after November 15, 2022
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd