Applications Invited for the 2024 Ashden Awards
Event Duration: 17 Nov. 2023 - 25 Jan. 2024
Apply By: 25 Jan 2024
About the Organization
Ashden's mission is to accelerate transformative climate solutions and build a more just world.
Ashden boosts climate innovation in the UK and Global South. Our support brings clean energy to villages and refugee camps, and fixes up cold and draughty homes. It makes schools more sustainable, and helps communities protect and restore the nature around them.
We give awards and grants. We shine a spotlight on innovators, and connect them with new partners. We work with funders and policymakers to influence, inspire and raise ambition. Ashden supports good green jobs, better health and fairer societies.
About the Award
The Ashden Awards bring publicity, grants and connections to outstanding climate solutions. Whether powering up off-grid communities, greening cities, or regenerating the natural world, our winners work to build a fairer and better zero carbon future.
The 2024 Ashden climate awards are now open to projects boosting green skills and training, tackling inequality and empowering communities. Winners receive funding grants of up to £25,000.
Why you should apply:
- Winning an Ashden Award brings a prize of up to £25,000 as well as ongoing development support.
- We put winners in front of funders, investors, policymakers, journalists and others who know the unique value of an Ashden Award and the strength of our rigorous assessment process.
- We create promotional films about your winners’ work and tell their story in mainstream and specialist media, and through our growing digital channels. We’ve helped previous winners gain coverage at Sky News, The Telegraph, Times of India, Al Jazeera, New Scientist and other leading platforms.
- Award winners’, views, needs and insights are at the heart of our influential reports, toolkits and events – which shape the views of key climate decision makers.
- All winners join the Ashden network – giving them the chance to connect with new partners through masterclasses, investor pitching events and introductions to influential policy makers.
What makes an Ashden Winner:
The work submitted for an award should must be innovative. It might feature new technology, new approaches to marketing and distribution, or a new way of sharing training and skills. It might involve improved financing mechanisms or an innovative business model.
Work should also have the potential to create significant impact. This impact might be a large drop in greenhouse gas emissions, raised incomes, better health, reduced inequality, or a combination of positive outcomes. Impact might be achieved by the growth of the organisation applying, or by the spread of their ideas to other organisations.
Initiatives should boost resilience and be as participatory and democratic as possible – designed and run with input from the people they support, particularly marginalised groups. Applicants should also show good governance and management.
Who can Apply
Businesses, NGOs, government organisations, social enterprises and community groups are all eligible. Work must be currently available to clients, customers or beneficiaries.
How to Apply
Closing date: Thursday 25 January 2024
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd