RFP - Provision of Professional Services for Video Production and Editing
Apply By: 19 Feb 2024
Request For Proposal
Provision of Professional Services for Video Production and Editing
RFP Issuance Date
Proposal Submission Deadline
Notification of Decision
Adarsh Trivedi (email@example.com);
Abhishek Tyagi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
About BharatCares (SMEC Trust)
BharatCares stands tall amongst the Top 50 Social Impact Organizations in India. Operating under SMEC Trust, a group organization of CSRBOX, BharatCares has been specifically established and curated for program delivery. Our commitment revolves around the principles of innovation, technology, and scalability, aiming to address societal challenges comprehensively.
Functioning as a social solution bridge, BharatCares facilitates collaboration among communities, innovators, and funders to get the best implementation models in place. Our flagship initiatives focus on improving education, employability, rural and healthcare infrastructure, entrepreneurship, and environmental sustainability.
BharatCares is seeking to engage a video production house or agency to produce a total of 4 videos for a virtual road safety awareness campaign.
Scope of Work
The production house or agency will be responsible for all stages of the film production i.e., filming, editing, voice-over/narration, graphics, etc., for a predetermined script and deliver a final product in broadcast standards and full HD with 1080x1920 resolution. The content should be website-compatible and of high quality.
Tentative Timeline (Subject to Change)
All deliverables to be ready by 29th February
- At least 5 years of production work experience in the field of filmmaking especially working with development sector clientele
- Access to high-quality filming, light, sound, and editing equipment
- Proficient in Hindi and Marathi content
- Successful candidates will be entered into a Contract with BharatCares in video production/editing services for a period of 30 days.
- Financial proposal (per day/ production rates in INR) provided by the agency is bound to a period of 30 days.
- Please note that the financial proposal should be all-inclusive and shall take into account
- various expenses incurred by the agency (e.g. communications, internet and any other relevant expenses related to the performance of services).
All payments will be made post the delivery of all requirements per quality standards.
Proposal Submission Information
Disclaimer: The final decision on the selection of a firm for this project rests with the BharatCares management team. Only shortlisted and successful firms will be contacted.
Proposal Submission Deadline
Documents to be Submitted for Agency/Production House
Method of Submission
Submission of Technical and Financial Proposals
Submit one document with the financial proposal as an annexure to the technical proposal
Technical proposals will be evaluated primarily, post which financial proposals will be considered.
For queries, please contact: Aanya Chadha (email@example.com).
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd