Subscribe our Weekly Newsletter
Lead- Andhra Pradesh: Udhyam Shiksha
Organization: Udhyam Learning Foundation
Apply By: 13 Apr 2023
Location: (Andhra Pradesh)
About Udhyam: At Udhyam Learning Foundation (Udhyam), our vision is to “Co-create a caring world, where people fearlessly pursue their potential.” We believe that building entrepreneurial mindsets and fostering entrepreneurship are powerful means to harness an individual’s potential. Entrepreneurship enables agency and allows an individual to work on their strengths while creating value for the world.
• Udhyam Shiksha: works on developing entrepreneurial mindsets amongst the youth through a combination of experiential learning and enabling ‘Real World Experience’ based projects. This approach enables them to fulfil their potential, and has to-date impacted ~16,00,000 learners across 10 Indian states.
• Udhyam Vyapaar: focuses on nano businesses in India, and helps solve foundational problems faced by them, at scale. Thus far, Udhyam Vyapaar has already enabled a 27% income uplift for 5000+ entrepreneurs.
The goal for Udhyam is to build a thriving and supportive ecosystem, where every individual feels empowered to define their own path.
About Entrepreneurial Mindset Program (Schools & ITIs):
At Udhyam we believe in the 3 key learning principles namely Student Autonomy, “Learning by Doing” and “Real world experience’ . What better way to build entrepreneurial mindsets than trying real world innovation projects hands-on?
Our Entrepreneurial Mindset Development program was rolled out successfully across Andhra Pradesh, reaching 26 districts and 4,500 plus schools this year. The program was focused on enabling the development of Entrepreneurial Mindsets of students through a curriculum which was experiential and Project based. The program was integrated into the school timetables and enabled through teachers within each school. Over the course of this Project based curriculum, the students worked in teams, received inputs for identifying societal problems that they would like to solve, and with a support system developed their ideas into viable prototype solutions.
To deepen our impact, we are designing a number of online and offline features for the program to improve content delivery and deepen implementation quality. We are looking for a State Operations Lead for AP, who will be a part of the core team, work closely with the government partners and Udhyam’s internal teams to maximise reach and impact of the program.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Program Strategy and Management: Define program goals and implementation strategy, prepare and execute project plan, define and evolve ownership areas of team members and stakeholders, regularly review progress and strategy
- Operations: Manage and oversee the operations pertaining to the state. Responsible for end to end operations and delivery. Responsible for monitoring government regulations and guiding public policy.
- Data Management: Create structures and build capacity within the team to collect and analyse- implementation data and take data driven decisions for program improvement.
- Stakeholder Management: Work with multiple stakeholders and build strong working relationships across government officials, partner organisations, resource persons, school principals and teachers. Serve as the Site Lead for the program.
- Brand Ambassador: Promote Udhyam's mission, values and organisational policies to all stakeholders.
Skills, Experience & Mindsets :
- Must be willing to be based in the AP/Telangana region and travel regularly within the state as required.
- 10-12 years of experience working collaboratively with govt stakeholders on large scale programs. Experience in the Education sector is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in English, Telugu and Hindi.
- Comfortable working with a diverse group of individuals to meet project objectives within established timelines. This entails collaborating with other teams such as Curriculum, M&E, Tech as well as HR to fulfil goals of the program.
- Will be accountable for the quality and timeliness of the outcomes, even while working with others.
- Hands on with operations, willing to pilot and experiment with different strategies, interact regularly with students and various stakeholders across the state.
- Effective ability to liaise and network with key stakeholders in the state, in order to expand the scope of Udhyam’s work and impact.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and ambiguous environment.
- People Management Skills is a must.
- Willingness to be hands on and make things happen with low budgets.
- An independent thinker and problem solver, able to navigate uncertainty.
- Comfortable with MS Office.
Interested applicants may apply via this Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd