Back to the Job Listing Post a Job announcement Advertise with us Online store
Subscribe our Weekly Newsletter
Senior Programme Management Consultant
Organization: National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR)
Apply By: 09 Feb 2023
About the Organization
The National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, an autonomous organisation under the Union Ministry of Rural Development, is a premier national centre of excellence in rural development and Panchayati Raj.
- To provide all-round support to the Project Team Leader for the Project for Creating Model GP Clusters in Project Designing, Project Management and Monitoring across the country.
- To assist the Project Team Leader in designing IEC Plans for enhancing participation of people in preparation, implementation and monitoring of GPDP in collaboration with SIRDPRs and other Training Institutions implementing GPDP & RGSA initiatives.
- To assist the Project Team Leader in developing Training Designs and Learning Materials for training of State & District Level Trainers, Programme Coordinators, Young Fellows, Beacon Panchayat Leaders, Partner Organisations, Gram Panchayats / other stakeholders under the Clusters of GPs with focus on Institutional Strengthening of GPs and Participatory Planning.
- To coordinate with Partner Organisations, State Nodal Officers, State Programme Coordinators, Young Fellows, Beacon Panchayat Leaders and other Project Staff for effective Project Management.
- To develop capacities of Programme Coordinators, Young Fellows and other Project Staff.
- Documentation of the entire Action Research Project and Good Practices - based on reports, field studies, AV documentation, GPDP documents etc.
- To assist the Project Team Leader in Project Management and Monitoring through systems to be developed by expert/expert agencies and Reporting on the Project interventions.
- Any other task to be assigned from time to time.
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Master Degree in any stream of Social Science from any recognized university.
- Minimum academic standards: 60% marks in Secondary (Class X) or equivalent examination; 50% marks in Higher Secondary (Class XII) or equivalent examination in any discipline; 50% marks at Graduation level in the subject of social science; and 50% marks at Postgraduate level in the subject of social science.
- Ten years’ experience of having worked on Capacity Building & Training and Participatory Planning in respect of Gram Panchayats at District or State or National level.
- Sound knowledge about Panchayati Raj system, particularly functioning of Gram Panchayats.
- Sound knowledge about Decentralised Planning, particularly Gram Panchayat Development Plan.
- Proficiency and experience in Project Management, Monitoring and Documentation at State or National level.
- Proficiency in writing and speaking English and speaking Hindi.
- Soft skills including proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel, and presentation skills.
- Experience and keenness to undertake extensive travels in remote areas of the country.
Rs.1,20,000/- (Rupees one lakh twenty thousand) only per month plus travel and subsistence on tour as per norms of the NIRDPR.
How to apply
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd