Social Media Manager
Organization: Network of Maharashtra By People Living With HIV/AIDS (NMP+)
Apply By: 05 Dec 2022
Position: Social Media Manager, TAAL+
Reporting officer: Project Manager of TAAL + IHC and CP
1. Overall responsible for TAAL+, NMP+ all Websites, social media handling, and digital platforms, content development, updates and other promotional activities related tasks.
2. Monitor the traffic on the website and analyze the areas of focused intervention to increase the visibility and outcomes in the form of converting visitors into customers.
3. Continuously monitor the trend in the social media sector for increasing the demand and ensure the client satisfaction of all services and products of TAAL+.
4. Mapping out areas with high density of related enquiries and apply Search engine optimization campaigns to target specific areas/groups of people.
5. Exploring the partnerships with other digital platforms/agencies
6. Designing and posting the latest attractive updated in the field of HIV and related fields on weekly basis.
7. Keep engaging the current partners/clients through Informative messages related to HIV Field, Meetings, CMEs, Learning platforms.
8. Should be Self-motivated, create innovations and maintain stakeholder relationship, creating monthly/quarterly plan for online outreach efforts and monitoring impact
9. Overall, in charge of all the IEC material related activities for Online and to some extent Offline in coordination with Demand generation Officer.
10. To execute any other task, as per the requirement of the organization.
11. Should be comfortable to work with the People Living with HIV (PLHIV) and Key Population (KP) individuals.
12. Willing to sign contract of confidentiality and data security
Qualifications and skills
1. Experience and knowledge in the field of website design, management, google, other search engines, and social media promotion is must.
2. Experience of working with HIV & AIDS program is and additional advantage.
3. Should be a resident of the district and should have the ability to read and write in English, Hindi and Marathi, other regional languages will be added advantage.
4. Adolescents, Women and Key Population living with HIV are highly encouraged to apply
Salary will be Rs. 23000 to 25000 negotiables.
Last date of Application 5 December 2022
Send you latest resume to
The Project Director, TAAL+, (NMP+) email@example.com
with expected salary
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd