Applications Invited for Agri India Hackathon 2020
Organization: ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
Event Duration: 08 Jan. 2021 - 20 Jan. 2021
Apply By: 20 Jan 2021
About the Organization:
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), commonly known as the Pusa Institute, is India's national Institute for agricultural research, education and extension. The institute carries basic, strategic and anticipatory research in field and horticultural crops for enhanced productivity and quality, research in frontier areas to develop resource use efficient integrated crop management technologies for sustainable agricultural production system and serves as centre for academic excellence in the areas of post-graduate and human resources development in agricultural science.
Agri India Hackathon 2020
Agri India Hackathon is the largest virtual gathering to create dialogues, and accelerate innovations in agriculture. The Agri India Hackathon 2020 is organized by Pusa Krishi, ICAR - Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) & Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers’ Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers’ Welfare.
With India’s expanding population, global climate change, and the current uncertain situation -- the future of agriculture holds the opportunities & power to reshape their lives.
The most important stakeholders from industries & government alongside India’s young bright minds, creative startups, and smart innovators will build new, fast, and frugal solutions to tackle the big questions they’re facing today at this national-level hackathon.
They are bringing together fresh perspectives, disruptive approaches, and cutting-edge research & knowledge. They believe in collaborative impact. Agri India Hackathon 2020 to be held online invites collaboration & participation from across the country and intersectional industries.
- Create: Got an idea to solve the big problems in agriculture? Welcome, you belong here! Agri India Hackathon will be a digital pool of the most exciting, innovative, and futuristic ideas to address the pressing issues with new-age technology.
- Connect: Not just startups, students & youth, but even the giants from the industry, the world’s leading companies, financial institutions & policy-makers — everyone will be here!
- Collaborate: And the best part — each one is building solutions, asking big questions, and learning. You will meet the best of the best people changing the agriculture, business & technology landscape.
- Cash Prize – 24 Best Innovations from different focus areas will be awarded a Cash Prize Of INR 1,00,000 each.
- Incubation Support – The Winning Innovations will get an exclusive preference for Incubation Support, Pre-Seed & Seed-Stage Funding of 5 Lakhs & 25 Lakhs respectively at any one of the 29 RABIs, subject to assessment by the independent RABI.
- Field Trial – The Winning Innovations will have the opportunity of field trial and also access Technology Validation from our network of institutions (If they opt for Incubation Support)
- Indian nationals only.
- Students studying at any Indian university/ institute.
- Start-ups, farmers, and professionals/ employed individuals.
- Solo founders, entrepreneurs, and other individuals.
Deadline: 20 January, 2021
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd