Applications Invited for Better Working World Data Challenge 2021
Event Duration: 01 Jul. 2021 - 10 Jul. 2021
Apply By: 15 Jun 2021
About the Organization:
EY is one of the largest professional services firms in the world. In particular, EY advanced their market presence in strategic consulting and entered into direct competition with what has been a traditional field of "Big Three" companies, namely Bain, McKinsey and BCG. By series of acquisitions and shift of market focus, EY expanded their market share in areas including operations services consulting, strategy services consulting, HR services consulting, financial services consulting & technology services consulting
2021 Better Working World Data Challenge
EY and Microsoft are looking for problem solvers, analysts and anyone who craves a challenge and wants to help build a better world. You just need to be a university student or have less than two years of professional experience. If that's you, sign up now!
The 2021 Better Working World Data Challenge asks participants to develop automated fire-edge detection and forecasting model using airborne and satellite imagery from NASA, the European Space Agency, and Geoscience Australia to help tackle the global threat of bushfires.
What do you get?
- Students get free access to Azure, Microsoft’s cutting-edge technology stack, as well as free Microsoft IT certifications
- Access to tutorials and training
- The opportunity to collaborate with others around the world
- The chance to win up to US$10,000 in cash prizes
- The top 30 finalists in each challenge will also win mentoring from EY
This year’s challenge has two components:
- Challenge 1: Build a system to detect fire-edges in infrared linescan images
- Challenge 2: Build a system to map the location and behaviour of fire-edges in satellite images
Both challenges are designed to help streamline the process of bushfire mapping for bushfire authorities. Using data science and advanced analytic tools, your task is to map the location of the fires based on observations in the provided data. Once you have submitted your results, you can continue to refine your model over time to achieve a higher score.
Who can enter:
- Any university student with an interest in data science can enter and participate.
- If you have less than two years of professional experience then you can also join the Challenge, but you will need to pay to use Azure.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd