Applications Invited for Mental Health Award
Event Duration: 18 Aug. 2023 - 14 Nov. 2023
Apply By: 14 Nov 2023
About the Organization
Wellcome is a global charitable foundation established in 1936. Through our work we support science to solve the urgent health issues facing everyone.
We fund curiosity-driven research, and we’re taking on three of the biggest health challenges facing humanity – climate change, infectious disease and mental health.
About the Award
Wellcome’s mental health strategic aim is to drive a transformative change in our ability to intervene as early as possible in the course of anxiety, depression and psychosis, in ways that reflect the priorities and needs of people who experience these problems.
This award will fund researchers to investigate the causal mechanisms through which brain, body and environment interact over time in the development, persistence and resolution of anxiety- and trauma-related disorders. Knowing more about these mechanisms will help us find better ways to identify these problems and intervene at an early stage.
To be eligible to apply, applicants must address at least one of the following two priorities.
- Research that considers multiple levels of explanation
- Research in low- and middle-income countries
Applications must focus on the causal mechanisms underlying the development, persistence and/or resolution of anxiety-related problems. Proposals do not need to focus on all three stages; they can focus on just one, two or three.
You can apply to this call if you are a team of researchers:
- from any relevant discipline (we consider a broad range of disciplines to be relevant to mental health science, including but not limited to those listed in our mental health funding remit)
- from an eligible organisation
- based anywhere in the world (apart from mainland China).
We encourage applications from:
- diverse and interdisciplinary teams, with collaborations covering multiple areas of expertise (for example, biological, psychological and social)
- researchers at any stage of their career, including early career researchers and/or those who are new to the field of mental health science.
How to Apply
Complete the preliminary application form
Your preliminary application must be submitted by 17:00 GMT on Tuesday 14 November 2023.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd