Applications Invited for National Training Program on Entrepreneurship Development in Livestock Sector
Organization: National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR)
Event Duration: 24 Aug. 2020 - 07 Sep. 2020
Apply By: 17 Aug 2020
National Training Program on Entrepreneurship Development in Livestock Sector
About the Organization:
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) is a premier Institute of national and international repute in terms of capacity-building and research in the realm of Rural Development and related aspects.
The demand for animal sourced foods (ASF) is increasing both quantitatively and qualitatively. During the past five years, the milk and meat sectors are growing at about six percent, annually. Under "Make in Rural India Initiative" NDDB will provide the financial assistance to private dairy units for processing in order to double the milk processing capacity by the year 2025, increasing the outreach in the unexplored market and improving milk quality at the milk collection centres. Besides this Government of India is also taking measures to improve the meat and egg production through small ruminants and backyard poultry since the growth rate in meat and egg sector is more than 5 and 10 percent, respectively.
- To impart knowledge on management, feeding and health care of livestock and backyard poultry
- To train on economics, value chain and FPO approaches, processing and products making
- To provide knowledge on financing, marketing, branding, ethics, morals and values in business
- To provide an opportunity to discuss and exchange ideas/knowledge/experiences among the experts/ resource persons
Who can Attend?
- Entry and mid-level officials of Agriculture, Animal Husbandry and Fisheries
- Subject Matter Specialists and Scientists of KVKs
- Faculty or Officials of SIRD/SRLM /ETCs /SMMU /DMMU /DRDA /BC/SC/ST corporations
- Executives of reputed NGOs engaged in extension and consultancy in livestock
Course Fee: No course fee for the officers of the government and voluntary agencies to participate in the program.
Deadline: August 17, 2020
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd