Applications Invited for USAID Global LEAD Digital Storytelling Contest 2021
Event Duration: 08 Jun. 2021 - 23 Jul. 2021
Apply By: 23 Jul 2021
About the Organization:
YouthPower uses a positive youth development approach to implement programs within and across sectors. YouthPower seeks to improve the capacity of youth-led and youth-serving institutions and engage young people, their families and communities so that youth can reach their full potential. They at YouthPower believe that young people are at the heart of solutions to the world’s greatest challenges.
USAID Global LEAD Digital Storytelling Contest 2021
Young changemakers around the world are making lasting impacts in their communities, yet their efforts are too often underestimated. We want to change that. USAID’s Global Leadership and Education Advancing Development (Global LEAD) Initiative, YouthPower2: Learning and Evaluation (YP2LE), and Generation Unlimited (Gen U), along with other global partners have joined forces for this digital storytelling contest to show how youth are using the power of change to make the world a better place.
Submit an original, three-minute video or slideshow in Arabic, English, French, or Spanish that tells the story of your youth-led actions to advance local, national, or global development and meets the contest requirements. The story you tell can be personal, that of a group of young changemakers, or that of a youth-led organization.
While any type of development activity would be acceptable, special attention will be given to those stories that link their work to advancing the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and/or the following key issues:
- COVID-19/Pandemic Response,
- Education/Skills Development,
- Youth Employment/Entrepreneurship,
- Climate Action,
- Food Security/Resilience,
- Digital Literacy/Security/Action,
- Civic Engagement, and
- Wellness/Violence Reduction.
Prizes for Winning Entries:
The five selected winners will be announced on August 2 on YouthLead.org and across all campaign partners’ social media channels. In addition, contest winners will:
- Take part in the USAID Global LEAD #WatchOurImpact Dialogue with other VIPs on August 12.
- Be featured on GenU’s website
- Have the opportunity to meet with a senior member of the GenU global leadership council or board.
- Lead a “social media takeover” of GenU accounts.
- Become part of GenU’s pool of moderators.
- Be connected with GenU country offices.
Open to all members of the public who are:
- Citizens of low- and middle-income countries (LMICs)
- Aged 18-35, and
- Members of YouthLead with a member profile that is at least 80 percent complete
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd