Six Month Online Certificate Program in Strategic Communication and Partnerships Building for Social Impact
Organization: Impact Academy by CSRBOX
Event Duration: 17 Oct. 2020 - 27 Mar. 2021
Apply By: 14 Oct 2020
Impact Academy and MICA invite applications from social sector professionals working in non-profit organizations, CSR teams and social enterprises, individuals and students interested in social impact sector, for the six-month certification course in Strategic Communication and Partnerships Building for Social Impact.
Dates: 17th October 2020– 27th March, 2021 (online)
Time: 4:00 PM- 6:00 PM/ Day
Duration: 26 Hrs. Program Delivery (2 Hrs*13 Saturdays (alternate), spread over 6 months)
Communication is intrinsic to all organizations to further their mission and meet their goals. When approached strategically, it guides them to deliver the right message to key stakeholders in the most effective manner. With consistent information activity within an organization and between organizations, it guides and fuels partnerships for good.
Understanding that effective communication skills, especially in development and social impact settings require special attention to strategy and delivery, since such organizations are dealing with multiple objectives and diverse stakeholders, CSRBOX and MICA have partnered to bring to you a 6-month certificate course on Strategic Communication and Partnerships Building for Social Impact.
This certificate course is tailored for social sector professionals and CSR teams to delve deeper into strategic communication that reflects: the changing means of communication and importance of data & research; canvassing the emerging platforms and ways to successfully engage donors and other stakeholders in an increasingly mediated and networked world; the significance of communication for successful partnerships and resource mobilization; and, the trends and future of strategic communications for development professionals.
- Non-profit communication and fundraising teams
- New non-profit leaders
- Social business leaders and communication teams
- CSR foundation communication teams
- Individuals interested in India’s social impact sector
- Early career university faculty
- Students undergoing PG programs in business management and/or social sector
After completing this course, you will have learnt:
- Fundamentals of communication in the social sector
- Importance & role of ethical & sensitive communication
- Importance of research & evidence based approach for effective communication
- Role of communication in brand building
- New & emerging platforms for social impact communication for CSR projects
- Communication as a lever for successful partnerships and resource mobilization
- Tools and trends for fundraising
Fee & Registration
Early Bird- INR 20,000 plus 18% GST (Till 24th September)
Pay the fee in installments, book your seat with early bird offer:
By 15th September
By 15th November
By 15th January
40% of the total fee
30% of the fee
Final 30% of the fee
Standard- INR 24000 plus 18% GST (25th September 2020 onwards)
To pay online, please click here and register with details.
International candidates can contact us for fee payment via bank transfer or international cards.
- Ethics and Sustainable Social Development (SSD)
- SSD and Communication
- Importance of Evidence for effective communication
- Social Business and Branding
- SSD vis-à-vis CSR projects and communication
- Partnership and NGO
- Measuring and communicating impact for partnerships building
- Decoding future tools and trends in fundraising in India
(Download the brochure for more details)
Pedagogy: Case Method and situation analysis; Role plays; In class assignments; Lecture; Group discussions; Audio-video-analysis and Projects
Evaluation: Case Analysis (20%); Self-reflection manual with implementation details (50%), Quizzes & exercises (30%)
You will earn a certificate on completing all the modules and fulfilling the evaluation criteria of the online course on Strategic Communication and Partnerships Building for Social Impact. It will be sent to you on your registered E-mail ID within 20 working days of the course completion.
Eligibility for Certification
- 90% attendance
- 100 % assignment submission
- Passing mid-course and end of the course examination
- Certificates will be given at the discretion of CDMC-MICA
- Prof. Manisha Pathak-Shelat, Chair, CDMC-MICA
- Ms. Sushama Oza, Advisor, CDMC-MICA
- Dr. Arbind Sinha, Advisor CDMC-MICA
- Prof. Ruchi Tewari, CDMC-MICA
The course modules are designed in a way that the participants get opportunities to learn and interact with the real practitioners and experts from various organizations. We will bring in various experts from following fields as Guest Resources to give you exposure to real-world challenges, solutions and best-practices:
- CSR Heads of Companies
- CSR Foundation Leadership Teams
- Corporate Communication Leads
- Corporate and Social Governance Experts
- Social Sector Resource Mobilization Leads
- Social Impact Investors
- Impact Communication Experts
- Data and Analytics Experts
- Social Sector Advisors
Terms & Conditions
- Registration fee is non-refundable; however, the nominee name can be changed till 5 days before the beginning of the course.
- Participants will get a certificate on behalf of CDMC-MICA and CSRBOX on completing the course.
- Once you submit the registration form along with the payment (online), you will receive a confirmation email within 2 working days. You will receive the details of the online access of masterclass along with a demo of how to use the platform by 14th October, 2020
- All other terms are subject to the host organization’s discretion.
For more information about the online course, contact email@example.com or call on 8130050215.
CSRBOX Impact Academy
401, Bsqure I,
Ambli-Bopal Road, Ahmedabad 380054
Latest Online Store
Latest Tenders And EOIs
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd