The Companies Act 2013, has shifted the spotlight from corporate as givers and NGOs as receivers to building a picture of a partnership. This relationship of parity calls for a change in the mindset of both the corporate and the NGO with the onus being on the NGOs to be proactive and positive in building an association with the corporate. NGOs can now take the lead as a representative of the civil society and play the role of a strategic partner in tri-party relationships between the government, civil society, and commercial business houses. It’s the most opportune time for the NGOs to take up leadership roles and establish new norms and models for Corporate-NGO partnership.
The 2 days (6 Hrs.) online masterclass is designed to give insights to participants (including NGO, social businesses, CSR Leaders) into the hidden opportunities for the NGOs in the current business environment, understand the mutual benefits of partnership, and discuss the challenges which may be encountered in the process.
The masterclass will acquaint the participants with a ring-side view of what companies look for in selecting a partner NGO. The hands-on sessions will build competency in communicating the essential qualities to the corporate as well as making these qualities a visible part of the NGO’s public image. Participants will learn about story-telling for NGO and social business brand building.
- Learning from Experiences: A blend of corporate, NGO, and stakeholder views shared by academicians and trainers.
- Learning from Research and Current Trends in CSR: Insights from trainers who have had the first-hand experience of working, training, and researching in the same domain.
- Brainstorming Strategies: Interactive session driven by the participants and moderated by the facilitators to ensure active engagement. The situation/case-based pedagogy will help exemplify the theoretical concepts detailed and discussed by the facilitators.
- NGO professionals handling CSR partnerships, communication, and social development projects
- Social business founders and communication team members
- Post-graduate students pursuing rural management, social work, development communication, and social entrepreneurship courses
Active learner-oriented pedagogy of business cases and situation analysis clubbed with discussion about the CSR, communication and Corporate-NGO partnership concepts and models.
Certificate of Participation
Participants will receive an e-certificate from CDMC- MICA and Impact Academy for their participation and completion of 6 hrs. of the masterclass.
INR 4,000 (Early Bird till 22nd July, 2021)
INR 5,000 (23rd July 2021 onwards)
Registration Deadline: 11th August 2021 (subject to availability of seats)
Terms and Conditions
- Registration fee is non-refundable, however nominee name can be changed
- Once you submit the registration form along with the payment (online), you will receive the confirmation email within 2 working days. You will receive the details to access the online masterclass along with a demo of how to use the platform latest by 12th August, 2021.
- The recordings of the session will not be available.
To download the brochure, click here
To register, click here