EOI - Empanelment of Training Centres for imparting training under SOLAR SKILL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME” in Khunti District.
Organization: DDC-CUM-CEO, Zila Parishad, Khunti
Apply By: 26 Nov 2022
About the Organization
Khunti District, with a population of about 5.3 lakh (Census 2011), is located in the South Chotanagpur region of Jharkhand. Administratively, Khunti is one of the nineteen aspirational districts of Jharkhand.With 73.25 Scheduled Tribe Population, 91.54 percent population residing in rural areas, historical pattern of migration, and lack of large industry in the District, the District faces the potent challenge of providing sustainable skilling solutions to the population.
Under the skill development initiatives of the District Administration/ District Skill Committee, the Office of DDC-CUM-CEO, Zila Parishad, Khunti intends to carry out the “Solar Skill Development Programme” (SSDP) in Khunti. The Office of the DDC-CUM-CEO, Zila Parishad, Khunti is inviting Expression of Interest (EoI) for the empanelment of Training Centres (Tcs) for imparting training under SSDP to Multiple batches of youth in Khunti District.
About the Proposal
SSDP aims to develop the skills of youth, considering the opportunities for employment in the growing solar energy sector such as: installation, operation and maintenance at the district as well as national level. The SSDP is also designed to prepare the participant/ trainee to become an entrepreneur in the solar energy sector. This is a 600 hours residential skill development program following the Qualification Pack (QP) of SGJ/Q0101 details of the QP is available at https://sscgj.in/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Booklet_Qualification-Pack-SCGJ.pdf. The preferable qualification for participants will be as per QP SGJ/Q0101. Special emphasis is to be given to persons coming from a rural background, unemployed youth, women,ST/SC category. The participants would be provided boarding and lodging facilities at the Training Centre (TC) by the Training Partner (TP). At the end of the course, Assessment and certification shall be done by Skill Council for Green Jobs (SCGJ). Any change in the assessing body (SCGJ) shall be informed by the Office of DDC-CUM-CEO, Zila Parishad, Khunti. List of Equipment and Curriculum for conducting training under SSDP is attached as Annexure 1.
Scope of work
The Office of the DDC-CUM-CEO, Zila Parishad, Khunti invites response document to this Expression of Interest for the selection of TCs to impart training to Multiple batches of youth under the Solar skill development Programme in Khunti District as per the mutually agreed timeline from the date of signature of the contract. One batch will comprise 30 students. Empanelled TCs may also be considered for extension subject to the program sanctioned by the District Administration and also subject to the fulfillment of all qualifying conditions. As per the present sanction, all empanelled training centers are to ensure completion of training by the end of this Financial Year. However, this date may be extended subject to the receipt of sanction from the District Administration.
- The TC must be an Institute/ Engineering College/ Polytechnic College/ ITI/ NGO/Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra (PMKK) or any other affiliated skill development center with proper infrastructure as per para 2.5 based anywhere in the country, TCs working in Khunti may be given preference subject to the decision of the competent authority.
- TC must have training experience in renewable energy/ solar energy.
- The TC must have at least one MoU/Tie-up with Industries for industrial on-the-job training.
- The TC must have valid center affiliation from NSDC to conduct training as per the relevant QP i.e. solar PV installer SGJ/Q0101.
- The TC shall have 2 trainers per center and at least one of them shall be certified as Training of Trainer (ToT) from SCGJ to conduct solar training as per the relevant SCGJ Qualification Pack.
- TC must have a well-equipped laboratory, classroom facilities, and residential facilities for Multiple batches as per para 2.5.
- The TC must provide all the required details in the offline application form as given in Annexure 1.
How to Apply
The Office of DDC-CUM-CEO, Zila Parishad, Khunti reserves the right to modify/change/ update/amend/cancel the Expression of Interest (EoI) without specifying any reason. Any query related to this EoI can be sent to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date of Submission of Bid 26.11.2022 Time 02:00 PM
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd