RFP - Development of training modules for Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Arogya Yojna (MJPJAY)
Organization: William J. Clinton Foundation (WJCF)
Apply By: 03 Oct 2022
About the Organization
Building on a lifetime of public service, President Clinton established the Clinton Foundation on the simple belief that everyone deserves a chance to succeed, everyone has a responsibility to act, and we all do better when we work together. For more than two decades, those values have energized the Foundation’s efforts to address big challenges, create new opportunities, and make a difference in people’s lives across the United States and around the world.
As an operating foundation, our programs and the partnerships we build work to expand economic opportunity, improve public health, confront the climate crisis, and inspire citizen engagement and service. The Foundation also operates the Clinton Presidential Center in Little Rock, which enhances these efforts by providing year-round educational and cultural programming and is home to the Clinton Presidential Library and Museum.
About the Proposal
Mahatma Jyotirao Pule Jan Arogya Yojana is a flagship health insurance scheme of Government of Maharashtra. The scheme provides end to end cashless services for identified diseases through a network of service providers from Government and Private sector. The scheme earlier was known as Rajiv Gandhi Jeevandayee Arogya Yojana, which was started from 2nd July,2012 in eight districts and then was expanded to 28 districts of Maharashtra from 21st November 2013. Later, Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) was launched by Government of India from 23rd September 2018. AB-PMJAY was launched in the Maharashtra in integration with Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Jan Arogya Yojna and was implemented on mixed Insurance and Assurance Mode.
The Integrated Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Jan Arogya Yojana (MJPJAY) and Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY) was launched in the state on 1st April 2020. United India Insurance Company Limited (Public sector Undertaking Company) is providing health insurance coverage to beneficiaries under the insurance mode and State Health Assurance Society providing coverage on assurance mode. Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Jan Arogya Yojana is fully funded by Government of Maharashtra. Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana is jointly funded by Government of India and Government of Maharashtra in the ratio of 60:40.
The scheme provides coverage for meeting all expenses relating to hospitalization of beneficiary up to ₹ 1,50,000/- per family per policy year. For Renal Transplant this limit has been enhanced up to ₹ 2,50,000 per family per policy year. The benefit is available to each and every member of the family on floater basis i.e. the total coverage of ₹ 1.5 lakh or ₹ 2.5 lakh as the case may be, can be availed by one individual or collectively by all members of the family in the policy year. While Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY provides a health cover of Rs. 5 lakhs per family per policy year for secondary and tertiary care hospitalization in any of empanelled hospitals across the country.
MJPJAY beneficiary gets benefit through 996 Medical and Surgical procedures with 121 follow up procedures and PMJAY beneficiary gets benefit through 1209 Medical and Surgical procedures (Additional 213 Medical and Surgical procedures) with 183 follow up procedures.
There are 131 government reserved procedures out of 996 MJPJAY procedures and additional 37 government reserved procedures for PMJAY 1209 procedures. The empanelled hospitals under the Scheme include both Government and Private hospitals. Government Hospitals include Hospitals from Public Health Department, Medical Education and research department, Hospitals under Municipal Corporation and Municipality
The District Coordinators (DCs) are the only representatives of SHAS at a district level and play key leading, monitoring and supporting roles with various key players such as the Hospital administration, district administration, TPA, Panchayats, Politicians and other stakeholders within the scheme ecosystem. They have several roles and responsibilities such as the hospital visit, health camps, audits, hospital empanelment amongst 9 others. They come from a medical background with a BAMS/BHMS/Pharmacy with a prior work experience of three to four years. They were initially trained by SHAS officials as a part of their onboarding process
The main objective of this RFP is to develop training modules to increase the capacity of the MJPJAY staff and improve the processes related to MJPJAY scheme. The specific objectives are as follows:
- To review and identify gaps in the existing training modules and materials to improve knowledge and competencies of the MJPJAY staff
- To develop easy to understand training content and modules for DCs and RMs
- To support WJCF in developing a training methodology and mode of delivery for DCs and RMs
- To develop a pool of master trainers from the MJPJAY ecosystem
Common expectations and quality assurance for both set of deliverables
- Ensure that the training materials are interesting, engaging, and easy to use and disseminate
- Take timely feedback from WJCF and incorporate it to improve the quality of materials
- Strive to produce quality outputs which are free of any language and structural errors
- Provide final product in a mutually decided format comprising all sections of the training module which includes but not limited to technical content and operational process etc.
- Support WJCF’s asks on any other components related to the training modules
- Review & extract relevant content from existing documents/modules
- Ensure that materials developed are easy to understand which could be further used as a guiding material by field level executives
- Coordinate with WJCF PoC in case of any queries or doubts
- As and when required to travel to Maharashtra SHAS office in Mumbai for stakeholder consultation
- To keep all the information confidential and not publish any documents on any type of media Adhere to timelines and deadlines agreed
- Prepare and submit financial reports as requested by WJCF
- Any other deliverables mentioned in the TOR of this RFP
Support to be provided by WJCF:
WJCF will be working in close collaboration with the research agency throughout the entire project period. WJCF will be responsible for
- Orienting the project team on the expectations and MJPJAY related policies
- Provide available training content and material
- Providing regular feedback on the drafts of the training modules/reference guide
- Getting approval letters from state health assurance society (SHAS) Maharashtra, if any
How to Apply
- The technical proposal (only includes detail of previous work, team composition, operational approach) and financial proposal along with all requisite documentation must be received in English by WJCF no later than 3 rd October 2022 at 23:59 Hrs Indian Standard Time.
- The soft copies of Technical and Financial Proposal (in two separate files) must be electronically submitted through an email specifically indicating the subject line “Proposal for – “Development of training modules for Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Arogya Yojna (MJPJAY)” to the email ID firstname.lastname@example.org in pdf / word format for the technical proposal and an EXCEL format for the budget.
- The Financial Proposal must be in form of a password protected excel file with in-built formulae along with budget narrative. WJCF will request for the password at the time of financial bid opening. The financial proposal will be opened only for the Respondents who secure minimum technical score.
- For any clarification required, please write an email to email@example.com. Please submit your queries by 23 rd September 2022.
- Late/incomplete proposals will not be accepted in any circumstances.
- Proposals received by WJCF after the prescribed deadline for submission of bids will be summarily rejected. WJCF shall not be responsible for any delay or non-receipt / non-delivery of the documents. No further correspondence on this subject will be entertained.
- Proposal, complete in all respects, must be emailed on the above-mentioned email ID by the due date and time.
- Only those short-listed will receive an acknowledgment and will be called for a personal interaction, at their own cost. The interaction will be held at the WJCF office in New Delhi or over digital platform, as decided by WJCF.
For more information please check the Link
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd