Subscribe our Weekly Newsletter
RFP for on boarding agency for implementation of Solid Waste Management in 12 villages in Sandur and Hospet of Taluka of Ballari and Vijayanagr Districts, Karnataka
Organization: JSW Foundation
Apply By: 15 Apr 2023
Summary and Background
Established in 1989, JSW Foundation is the social development arm of JSW group with an ideology that every life is important and must be given fair opportunities to make best out of it. The Foundation takes conscious steps to support and empower communities, primarily located around its plants. The Foundation is working relentlessly to tackle the issue of malnutrition, facilitating to make learning more effective and meaningful, empowering the youth through employable skill programs, ensuring water security through long-term watershed development programs, providing access to sanitation facilities in rural areas to make them open defecation free, preserve and conserve national heritage and promotion of sports.
The JSW Foundation is looking to engage an agency / organization with expertise in waste management (solid and others) for implementing a comprehensive integrated waste management program in 12 villages of Ballari and Vijayanagar District
JSW Foundation is committed to work in collaboration with the local communities and Government organizations for addressing the challenges of waste management. Currently JSW Foundation is working with 5 villages and 1 TMC (Town Municipal Corporation) of Ballari district. In continuation to this, we are expanding the project to another 6 villages.
Broad Scope of the Assignment
- Developing a comprehensive sustainable waste management programme for 12 villages of Ballari and Vijayanagar district
- Implementing an integrated Solid Waste Management project in collaboration with Local Gram panchayat and District administration.
- Submit assessment report along with sustainable implementation strategy
- Plan for implementing integrated waste management program along with execution and budget details
- Executing the project on field and develop the working model – run it to show it
- Aware and build the capacities of the communities
- Executing the programme in collaboration with GPs, Communities and the District administration
- Exit the project by establishing the systems in place for its sustainability.
Evaluation criteria for the project proposals
- Having more than 10 years of experience in waste management at community level
- Having average annual turnover of 5 Cr (INR) in last three preceding financial years
- Profile of the organization: Proven expertise in waste management sector, experience and skills of personnel
- Proven expertise of stakeholders’ engagement
- Robustness of organization: Demonstrated ability to provide adequate management and support to deliver the results.
- Capacity to Deliver: Providing evidence of appropriate methodology and work-plan to fulfil the proposed outcomes in the timeframes.
- Strong presence in Karnataka is essential.
- Active partnership with Government agencies and Corporates from 3 years.
- Innovative approaches used / introduced
- Data Reporting practices – Well verse with data collection & management, analysis and interpretation
- Minimum five similar assignment completed
- Experience in leveraging from the government for similar project
Interested organisations to send their proposal on email mentioned below with the subject line
Subject line – Proposal for “Implementation of waste management project”
Timeline: - Submission of queries on RFP if any,24th March, 2023
- Online Meeting to address the questions on RFP, 29th March, 2023
- Submission of Technical and Financial proposal, 15th April, 2023
Email for submission
To download the full RFP, click here
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd