Subscribe our Weekly Newsletter
RFP for Engagement of PIA for the Promotion of Sustainable Livelihoods
Organization: JSW Foundation
Apply By: 30 Jun 2023
RFP - Engagement of PIA for the Promotion of Sustainable Livelihoods (Agriculture, Farm based and Non-Farm based livelihoods )in the periphery villages of Dolvi steel plant of Raigad district( Maharashtra)
ABOUT THIS REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP):
This Request for Proposal is being floated by JSW Foundation, inviting eligible applicants for submission of proposals in prescribed format for ‘Engagement of PIA for Promotion of Sustainable Livelihoods ( Agriculture, Farm based and Non-Farm based livelihoods) in periphery villages of Dolvi plant in Raigad District of Maharashtra’.
Prospective applicants are requested to read and understand the contents of this document carefully before submission.
ABOUT JSW FOUNDATION:
JSW Foundation is the social development arm of the US$ 22 billion JSW Group, one of India’s leading business houses. It has a long track record and a rich legacy of empowering rural communities to enrich their lives over the last three decades. The Foundation’s focus areas are Education, Health & Nutrition, Skill Development, Rural BPO, Water, Environment & Sanitation, Sports, and Art & Heritage. Through a strong field presence, it operates across 33 rural locations in 14 Indian States with a priority on communities around JSW’s plant & port locations.
KEY OBJECTIVES OF THE SUSTAINABLE LIVELIHOOD PROMOTION PROJECT
The broad vision of the project is to double the income of 15000 farmers in the region over a period of 3 years.
Expected out comes
- Enhance productivity of major crops ( More than national, state and district average)
- Reduce cost of crop production ( More than national, state and district average)
- Income enhancement of farmers through market linkage driven by farmer producer organisations, farm and non-farm based livelihoods
- Capacitate local human resources to offer various need based services to community in the longrun
- Leverage funds to the tune of 20-30%( of total project cost) from various ongoing government schemes
The project duration would be for 3 years from the date of issue of contract. However, annual renewal would be done based on past year’s performance and achievement.
MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PROJECT IMPLEMENTING AGENCY (PIA)
JSW Foundation intends to select an experienced and competent agency having prior proven expertise in the areas of ( Agriculture, Farm based and Non-Farm based livelihoods) in periphery villages of Dolvi steel plant( District Raigad), Maharashtra’.
SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS IN RESPONSE TO THIS RFP
- Technical and Financial proposals are to be submitted in single PDF files through email at email@example.com
- Proposals are to be submitted in prescribed formats provided in Annexure.
- All forms of Technical proposal and Financial proposal along with necessary annexures, should be signed on all pages, and be submitted in a single PDF file with proper page of contents. In addition, a copy of this RFP is to be signed on all pages and submitted along with the proposal, certifying that the applicant has read and understood the contents of the RFP.
- Mere submission of proposal does not entitle any applicant to award of contract. JSWF reserves the right to RELEASE OF PAYMENTS TO SELECTED PIA
Interested organisations to send their proposal on email mentioned below with the subject line
Subject line – Proposal for ‘Engagement of PIA for Promotion of Sustainable Livelihoods ( Agriculture, Farm based and Non-Farm based livelihoods) in periphery villages of Dolvi steel plant ( Raigad District) of Maharashtra’.
- Submission of queries on RFP (if any): May 30th , 2023
- Online Meeting to address the questions on RFP: June 10th ,2023
- Submission of Technical and Financial proposal: June 30th , 2023
Email for Submission To: firstname.lastname@example.org , CC: email@example.com
To download the detailed RFP, click here
Latest Online Store
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd