Accountant Required for Hamirpur & Shimla
Organization: National Coalition of People Living with HIV in India
Apply By: 25 Nov 2020
Location: (Himachal Pradesh)
National Coalition of people Living with HIV in India (NCPI+)
NCPI + is a national body of People Living with HIV (PLHIV), affected individuals and organisations with the vast range of experience and expertise from grass root to policy level. NCPI+ is based on the principle that, this long experience and expertise must contribute constructively and meaningfully in the policy and programme decisions to bring positive change in country. NCPI+ works with the aim to increase active, transparent and constructive participation of PLHIV and health activist to strengthen care, support and treatment response of the country and improve the quality of life of individuals and families to control HIV.
NCPI+ aims to build on existing structure of PLHIV network at state and district level. It will collate experience of long-time community leaders and invest in a cadre building of second and third line leaders and educators. Create more equitable, accountable, inclusive and responsive advocacy platform with particular attention to needs of women, youth/adolescents, sex workers, people who use drugs, MSM and Transgender/Hijras.
An improved quality of life of people living with HIV and an increased active participation in society.To improve the quality of life and provide a sense of belonging to people living with HIV and their families for full active participation in society, and reduce further HIV transmission
Project Period: January 2018 to 31st March 2021
State: Hamirpur & Shimla
Vacant Post: 1
- The Accountant will be specifically responsible the monitoring and financial management of funding and timely disbursement of salary to staff.
- Provide feedback on the financial reports.
- Maintain clear understanding of donor and local legislation regulations.
- Regularly assess SSR financial record keeping and internal control systems.
- Overall responsible for maintaining the books of accounts for the SSR and manage day today transactions.
- Maintain daily records of cash receipts and disbursements including preparation of receipt payments and general journal vouchers
- Recording of all transactions in computer based accounting system (Tally) in accordance with generally accepted accounting practices and ensure proper documentation of all transactions; and maintain files of all supporting documentation for accounting entries.
- Ensure timely payment of payment requests from vendors, partner organisations, etc. in connection with all programme related activities.
- Overall responsible for the monthly bank reconciliation.
- Ensure timely deduction of various taxes and timely deposit with the Government authorities.
- Ensure the systematic maintenance and storage of records and review of vouchers.
- The Accountant will be responsible for Maintaining day to day financial, Administrative & personnel services in order to meet requirements & support service operations.
- General Administration.
- Administer employments agreements/contracts.
- Maintain the leave management system.
- Review remittances.
- Maintain Inward & Outward register.
Last Date of Application: on or before 25th November 2020 till 5.30 pm.
E mail your latest and updated CV’s to, The Project Director, NCPI+
At – email@example.com
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd