Organization: Jankidevi Bajaj Gram Vikas Sanstha (JBGVS)
Apply By: 20 Jun 2021
JDs FOR CSR ACCOUNTANT
Position: Accounts Officer
Organization: Position is hosted in JBGVS, a Bajaj group development trust
Apply By: 20th June 2021
Location: Pune (Maharashtra). Upto 30% time in travel to key project locations
Jankidevi Bajaj Gram Vikas Sanstha (JBGVS) was set up in 1987 and is the lead development organization in the Bajaj Group. JBGVS currently works in 5 districts (covering more than 400 villages) with an annual budget of Rs.60 crores. The districts are Pune, Aurangabad, Wardha, Sikar and Udham Singh Nagar. The Bajaj group CSR team is a part of JBGVS and works with close to 200 NGOs.
Competencies required for this role:
- 2–5-year experience
- Review of financial documents submitted by the NGO in application phase. Specially Annual Reports, I&E, compliance and statutory documents, Donor profiles etc. Highlight areas of concern if any.
- For all payments review the payment requests and notings against the process requirement.
- To review fund utilization certificate (duly certified or audited as mentioned in MOU) and also follow up for appropriate receipts.
- To keep partner wise record about funds approved/disbursement/utilised/ balance etc
- Manage documents filing - both physical and online (CSR MIS system).
- Support Donor company audits
- Conduct pre-audit of small NGOs on aspects like
- key policies
- Quality of records
- To prepare audit report and submit to concerned authority
- procurement policy, accounting policy, books of accounts/ Management system
- Training to small NGOs in gap areas
All CVs should be sent to email@example.com. The candidates must mention ‘the position for which they are applying’ in the subject.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd