Organization: Foundation for Innovative New Diagnostics (FIND)
Apply By: 24 Jan 2021
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization:
Foundation for Innovative New Diagnostics (FIND) is established in India as an independent non-profit created under Section 8 (Indian) Companies Act, 2013 with its office in New Delhi. FIND India is the key implementing partner of Central TB Division, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, for strengthening and expanding TB laboratory diagnostic capacity within the Revised National TB Control Program (RNTCP) supported by the Global Fund. FIND India is a subsidiary of FIND, an international non-profit organization based in Geneva, Switzerland.
Position: Administrative Assistant
- Assist in Travel arrangements process for project staff
- Assist in procurement of project related activities
- Assist in Claim submission to finance
- Supports in organizing internal and external meetings/workshops, conferences
- Reconcile travel related documents of the staff/consultants with onwards submission to finance department
- Coordinating with Project Coordinator and project staff for project related activities
- Verification of the travel claims, and compiling travel reports related to the project
- Reconcile all other relevant invoices and maintain project wise billing coordination
- Maintain a detailed record for quick and efficient retrieval of travel related information (project wise)
- Any additional task as deemed necessary for FIND, India
Qualifications and experience required:
- At least 3 years of work experience
- Candidates with experience of working in Travel, Event, Admin and Procurement experience in development sector will be given preference.
Competencies and Skills:
- Excellent negotiation and advocacy skills to interact with people at all levels in a multicultural and multi-disciplinary environment
- Proficiency in MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, outlook), Data management software, Internet.
- Excellent drafting and presentation skills including ability to draft clear and concise reports
- Flexibility and willingness to work on a range of tasks
- Willingness to travel as per project needs.
- Ability to plan, set priorities, handle multiple tasks with tight timelines
Skills and Attitude:
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong team orientation
- Ability to work independently, with minimum handholding and supervision
- Energetic, resilient and passionate
- Professional, mature and confident
Compensation offered: The gross remuneration budgeted for the position shall be commensurate with the qualifications, experience and salary history, of the selected candidate.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd