Administrative Assistant I
Organization: International Potato Center (CIP)
Apply By: 25 Nov 2022
About the Organization
The International Potato Center (CIP) was founded in 1971 as a research-for-development organization with a focus on potato, sweetpotato and andean roots and tubers. It delivers innovative science-based solutions to enhance access to affordable nutritious food, foster inclusive sustainable business and employment growth, and drive the climate resilience of root and tuber agri-food systems. Headquartered in Lima, Peru, CIP has a research presence in more than 20 countries in Africa, Asia and Latin America.
This position will report to the Project Manager and based at CIP- Karnal office. The successful candidate will provide administrative, logistic, and field support to a national and international science team based in Karnal, Haryana; CIP’s regional office in New Delhi, India as well as at CIP’s headquarters in Lima, Peru.
- Receive and screen telephone calls, letters, e-mails and/or visitors for the Project/Office to prioritize members’ attention and provide a professional impression.
- Receive and assist visitors or public to guarantee their answers, requests and inquiries are being acknowledge.
- Keep updated and organized administrative papers to maintain the project’s database system accurate.
- Coordinate and schedule the events calendar of Project/Office’s members to maintain informed about staff activities.
- Oversee and keep track of Project/Office’s budget and overall expenses to guarantee that all charges matched and coordinate with finance when needed.
- Coordinate and manage supply chain and resource requirements to maintain an adequate level of office supplies and good functioning of equipment
- Coordinate national and international trips and provide assistance to the Project/Office’s members to ensure all the arrangements (travel and lodging) and travel matters are being followed correctly.
- Retrieving and integrating data to guarantee the information is complete and unified.
- Planning and schedule meetings and appointments to contribute with the Project/Office’s matters.
- Comply with national and international health and safety laws, regulations and standards.
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Technical degree in secretarial administration or bachelor’s degree (desirable).
- At least two years of professional experience in similar positions.
- Excellent knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures.
- Strong skills in handling office technology and software applications.
- Proficiency in the use of key software applications (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint).
- Ability to organize department activities and processes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and Hindi.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd