Organization: United Nations Capital Development Fund (UNCDF)
Apply By: 30 Oct 2020
About the Organization:
United Nations Capital Development Fund (UNCDF) The UN Capital Development Fund makes public and private finance work for the poor in the world's 47 least developed countries (LDCs). The original UNCDF mandate from the UN General Assembly (UNGA) is to “assist developing countries in the development of their economies by supplementing existing sources of capital assistance by means of grants and loans” Established by the General Assembly in 1966 and with headquarters in New York City, UNCDF is an autonomous UN organization affiliated with UNDP.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Financial Health Programme requires a consultant who will support the administrative and procurement functions of the team in the living lab. The assignment entails:
Management and Administrative Functions
- Build project and administrative capacity of the living lab in India
- Manage the requests for local/international and strategic procurement as approved by the Programme Manager
- Ensure that all files and reports are in order for the project
- Ensure all financial and project documents are in order for the project
- Updated project reports, including financial and administrative
- Support the Financial Health (center and living lab) Programme Team in travel arrangements
Assist on conferences and events of the Financial Health Programme:
- Build capacity, administrative and operations for planning and organizing conferences and events
- Support the Team in outreach and scheduling
- Satisfactory support provided for organizing conferences and events
Support the Stakeholders of the Financial Health Programme
- Liaise with other internal and external stakeholders to assess any operational needs and support them
- Manage any local/international procurement requests for any effort related to the Financial Health Programme in the living lab
- Satisfactory support extended to all internal and external stakeholders
- Manage all procurement requests
- Strong ability to communicate and function effectively in local/international/multicultural environment
- Expertise in managing senior level engagements with both public and private sector stakeholders
- Fundamental knowledge of public procurement processes, methods and procedures
- Data gathering and implementation of management systems
- Maintains effective client relationships
Required Skills and Experience
- University degree, or secondary Education with specialized certification in Management, Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years of progressively responsible administrative experience is required at the national or international level.
- At least three (3) years of experience working with senior executives and high-level management within the international organizations, UN organization/agency track record is desirable.
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and advance knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling of web-based management systems is required.
- Experience in the use of Enterprise Resource Planning Software (i.e. ATLAS, Oracle or similar) is required.
- At least two (2) years of experience with international public procurement and finance procedures is required.
- Experience in corporate training and capacity building is desirable.
Language requirements: Spoken and written fluency in English
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd