Organization: Invest India
Apply By: 13 Dec 2022
About the Organization
The most awarded investment promotion agency in the world, Invest India is the advisor, guide, and facilitator to every investor looking to make a home in India. We are the first point of contact for global companies whom we handhold from the day they start exploring India as an investment destination and at every step of the way throughout their journey in the world's most liberal investment destination.
- Identify investable projects (private/ public sector) / opportunities in the state and analyze the viability of the project
- Target, facilitate, handhold foreign/domestic private sector entities for trade and investment in/ from Meghalaya
- Prepare research documents on export/import trend of the state of Meghalaya and identify potential export markets for the state
- Identify and prioritise cross border trade projects with Bangladesh and ASEAN countries under the ‘Act East Policy’.
- Increase the interaction of the state of Meghalaya with other neighbouring countries
- Networking and building partnerships with key stakeholders such as Industry Associations, Chambers of Commerce, Consulates of Embassies/High Commissions, Think Tanks/Research centres, Academic Institutions and the key Industry players present in the region
- Coordinate with Branding team to prepare an event calendar to promote economic cooperation, cultural ties and develop strategic relationship with countries in the Asia-Pacific region
- Work closely with state industries department, state sectoral departments and concerned agencies and help them with their investment targeting, promotion, and facilitation of private sectors in Meghalaya
- Undertake market search/business development to promote industry competitiveness of State and propose strategies to enhance Meghalaya as a preferred investment destination
- Prepare the pitch deck, roadmap for funding support from various funding agencies/banks/FI’s/multilateral agencies for various private/public sector projects
- Support the Meghalaya Government in facilitating preparation of capacity building plans for investment readiness
- Build and manage relationship with Meghalaya Govt., Senior Government Officials, Political leadership, Policy Makers, Industry Associations and CEOs of Corporates
- Coordinate with Invest India for support from several initiatives such as Startup India, AGNIi, ODOP, Project Development Cells, Country Desks, Capacity Building etc
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Master’s degree in economics, finance, business administration, policy or any other humanities subject; PhD in finance/trade & experience in investment/commerce/public policy/economics or related field from a premier institute is preferable
- Experience in Project Management, Trade & Investment, Marketing, Strategy, Business development, Investor facilitation, Client relationship management, Investment Promotion, Facilitation, Aftercare, Research & Policy Advocacy, International Relation preferable
- Strong business communication and etiquettes, networking skills, and stakeholder management
- Highly motivated, multitasking, flexible to achieve task in hand
- Excellent Communication (verbal/written), People and Analytical skills are a must for the role.
- Prior understanding on administrative set-up at a state and business ecosystem would be preferable.
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel, MS Word, Power-Point and Strong Presentation Skills
- Language proficiency: Hindi, English, regional Indian language (preferred)
- 0-2 years of experience preferred
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd