Associate Relationship Management
Organization: Connect for
Apply By: 02 Jan 2023
Job Description- Associate Relationship Management
ConnectFor is looking to hire an Associate to manage relationships with NGOs/Volunteers and to oversee the day-to-day operations of the organization. ConnectFor (www.connectfor.org) is based out of Mumbai. We are a lean team of like-minded people who want to instill the spirit of volunteerism in society and create meaning and value for our stakeholders. In the 6 years that we have been operational in this space, we have a network of 39,000+ volunteers and over 500 NGO partners on our platform. We are operational in all metro cities of India.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Operations Associate will be responsible for all of the following functions:
Managing the day-to-day operations which include -
- Relationship management to maintain long term association with NGOs and volunteers
- Onboarding NGOs as per ConnectFor’s internal due diligence.
- Coordinate with NGOs and get volunteering opportunities and projects.
- Fulfilling volunteer requirements from non-profits and matching volunteers to the right opportunities
- Maintaining and building strategic collaborations with volunteer groups, colleges, clubs, etc for volunteering engagements.
- Ideating and executing different volunteer projects with different groups.
- Research and outreach to universities, rotaracts, and other volunteer groups.
- Assist in planning and conducting volunteering events (on ground and virtual)
- Assisting the operations team with other ad-hoc requirements
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- 1 year of prior experience in relationship management, client/customer support /tele calling
- Well versed with Excel & Google sheet
- Data analysis skills
- Applicants must be self-motivated, and able to take initiative while working independently
- Proficient in English
- Process oriented and fast learner
- Passionate about the social sector
- Keen to work with a young team of like minded individuals
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management and decision making skills.
- Adaptability and accountability.
- Knowledge of the current scenarios in the development sector
- Fluency in multiple languages
The Associate will be expected to work 40 hours a week, Monday – Friday from 9.30 am - 5.30 pm and any other day during events. Associates will receive 30 days of paid leave annually. Work location would be Mumbai.
Laptop in a working condition and great internet connectivity is required for this role.
Please note the CTC for this role will be ~3-4 LPA
Please share your updated resume with a cover letter at email@example.com
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd