Bike Outreach Supervisor (On Third Party Payroll)
Apply By: 24 Oct 2022
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges.
PATH began its work in India in the late 1990s, bringing governments, communities, private-sector companies, and experienced public health practitioners together to address some of the country’s most crucial health problems. In early 2000, the scope of our India program expanded with a major immunization initiative for the state of Andhra Pradesh. Today, PATH’s India projects focus on TB, HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis-C, immunization, injection safety, maternal health, and more.
PATH is currently recruiting Bike Outreach Supervisor.
Scope of Work
- Identification and linkages of new HRGs and PLHIVs.
- Conduct Mobile HIV testing and syphilis screening camps, viral load camp, OST demand generation.
- Linkages and support in initiation to ART for all positive KP
- Linkages and support for OST initiation for IDU
- Transportation of harm reduction commodities and ART medicine
- Collect sputum for TB screening.
- Collect samples for viral load testing.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE OUTREACH COORDINATOR:
- Visit the Service delivery point at least twice in a month.
- Coordinate with staffs of the health facilities (TI PM, OST Data Manager, ICTC, TB, STI) Treatment Supporters, Peer Navigators and Mentors at the service delivery point.
- Transportation of OST, ART, and Harm reduction commodities such as Needles Syringe and Condoms, Sputum vials etc.
- Provide HIV screening services, Rapid testing of syphilis.
- Sputum collection
- Transportation of blood samples for viral load testing of PLHIV
- Any other task assigned by the Senior Program officer/State Coordinator/Nodal officer for HIV control work in Noklak.
- Senior Program Officer
Grade: D grade
Salary range: Low -range of D grade salary
Number of roles : 2
Must have legal authorization to work in India.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: 23th October 2022.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd