Business Development Manager (BDM)
Organization: NABKISAN Finance Limited (NKFL)
Apply By: 20 Jun 2021
About the Organization:
NABKISAN Finance Limited (NKFL), a subsidiary of NABARD is registered as Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC) with a balance sheet size of around Rs. 1000 Crore. The company is notified as a Non-Banking Finance Company (NBFC) by RBI. The main objective of the company is to provide credit for promotion, expansion and commercialization of enterprises engaged in agriculture, allied and rural non-farm activities. NKFL is providing support for livelihood/ income generating activities by extending credit to Panchayat Level Federations, Trusts, Societies and Section 25 companies/ MFIs for on-lending to its member SHGs/ JLGs.
Position: Business Development Manager (BDM)
- Lead Generation, Business Development and Promotion
- Appraisal of project and preparation of techno-financial report and memorandum of sanction.
- Monitoring of projects, including field visit and inspection, submission of monitoring reports and periodical MIS
- Data collection, analysis and management of data.
- Documentation, disbursement and recovery of loans.
- Compliance to processes, regular follow up with clients, capacity building, relationship management, credit management and maintenance of asset quality.
- Conduct of feasibility studies etc.
- Additional items of work, if any, assigned by NABKISAN from time to time
- Post-Graduation/ MBA/ PG Diploma in Finance/ Management/ Rural Management/ Agriculture and or any other discipline allied to management or agriculture.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience, in the fields of business mobilisation, credit appraisal and monitoring in Banking, NBFC, MFI, FPOs, agriculture and related sectors, is preferred.
- Maximum age limit is 35 years at the time of application
- Proficiency in using tools such as MS Office and other computer related functions for day-to-day functioning
- Proficiency in reading, writing and speaking English and local language of the state.
Remuneration: The CTC would be in the range of Rs. 6.31 lakh to Rs. 7.78 lakh depending on the experience and merit of the candidate.
Interested candidates may apply through website: http://www.nabkisan.org/
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd