Organization: Development Alternatives
Apply By: 05 Jan 2023
Name of the Organization :- Development Alternatives
Position :- Centre In-charge
Qualification :- Graduate or higher with 3+ years’ experience in skill development / vocational education sector
Job Type :- Contractual Initially for 1 year, extendable based on performance and project requirement
Location :- Sonepat, Haryana
No. of Position :- 01
Experience :- 3+ years of experience
About the Vertical: Development Alternatives has been a 40 year old organization working towards bridging information, resource and skill gaps and creating sustainable employment opportunities for youth and women under its ‘Skills to Livelihood’ program. The program aspires to empower youth and women such that they can have access to diverse livelihood opportunities and develop themselves into skilled professionals. The Skills to Livelihood Programme has already been implemented across many geographies in India creating around 1 million livelihoods, benefiting over 5 million people with more than 20 technology solutions.
- Plan, direct and implement training and development initiatives for the centre.
- establish connections with industries for on-job-training tie-ups related to work-integrated courses.
- Ensure the delivery of training as per plan and complete evaluation of trainees within timeline.
- Take responsibility for completing monthly/quarterly/annual targets of enrolments.
- Plan and organize placement drives as per requirement for better employment of trained youth.
- Manage finance and operations at Centre level.
- Plan for guest lectures/ Events and at the centre.
- Manage and prepare for all the inspections of the training centre.
- Coordinate with all the stakeholders like centre staff, community and headquarter and update regularly with ongoing operations, Weekly progress.
Interested candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd