Apply By: 15 May 2021
Location: (Work From Home)
CSRBOX.org is Asia’s largest CSR platform with an in-depth CSR portfolio of over 1050 companies and 10000+ CSR projects. The platform works as a bridge between the development sector, and business community, government agencies and academic institutes to bring together opportunities on one platform and create a knowledge base for thematic interventions. A few of our clients are UNICEF India, IBM, BOSCH Ltd, HCL Foundation, Genpact, Diageo, Bajaj Foundation etc.We have projects, platforms and partnerships (3Ps) based approach for social impact in India.
CSRBOX is diversifying its portfolio towards implementation with its flagship projects in Ahmedabad, Gujarat in the areas of Education, Livelihoods and Women Empowerment. We are looking for a dynamic Program Manager, who can give shape to the new projects and work towards execution strategy of the same.
Roles and Responsibilities
I. Strategic Communications (30%):
- To design various collaterals (monthly newsletters, centre exhibits, brochures, annual reports etc.) required for the organization and keep them updated.
- Online Presence: Manage the CSRBOX brand presence through: NGO portal listings, articles on relevant blogs, partnerships with various agencies
- Conducting interviews of leadership team across development sector domain
II. Online Marketing & Branding (40%)
- Design communication strategy for different stakeholders and translate into annual communication plan
- Social Media: To keep online platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn) of the organizations up to date and share updates on platforms as per the social media calendar
- To assist in promoting the brand CSRBOX (online and offline marketing, media, events etc.) and ensuring that the guidelines are followed by the team
- Create additional communication collateral as and when required
- Branding Compliance: Ensure compliance of the whole organization with branding guidelines, maintain a consistent message and voice for the organisation.
III. Offline Marketing & Branding (15%):
- Media: Cultivate relationships with traditional media outlets and online media to co-publish articles
- Design and share press kits with the media during any events or launch of any new initiative or training programs
- Manage press inquiries and write press releases as required
- Event Support: Design and implement brand representation for events where CSRBOX is represented and programme events
IV. Thought Leadership & Organisational Support (15%):
- Publications: Types of publications this role is responsible for include:
- Articles / infographics
- Media – photo essays / videos
- Blogs & Case Studies
- Organisational Annual report
- Donor / Board Reporting
Core Skills & Requirements:
- 01-03 years of work experience in the social sector, with a background in handling communications in an education/gender-based NGO/Start-up or communication agency.
- Proficient in designing softwares like Corel draw, Photoshop or online tools like Canva etc. Additional skills of working on mass mailing platforms etc. is preferable
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and a functional knowledge (oral and written) of Hindi would be highly preferred
- A basic understanding of social equity, development discourse and Indian education and employability landscape
- Being able to take initiative and work in an autonomous, semi-structured environment
- Adaptability to changing responsibilities and resourcefulness to respond to them
- High openness to learning and ability to build and sustain relationships with multiple stakeholders & partners across public and private spaces
- Strong ability to create outstanding presentations, work with Microsoft Excel, Google Suite, and varied data sets
- Patience and resilience to stick it out in the face of setbacks and uncertainties
- Digital content production
- Journalism (incl. print, broadcast, photography, video, layout & graphics)
- Video production for digital platforms (including news organizations)
- Web publishing and content management
- MS-Drafting, Documentation, Data Presentation
INR 5.40L-6.24L Annual with immense opportunities to work with a young and energetic team.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd