Consultant Program Coordinator
Apply By: 25 Aug 2020
About the Organization:
SNEHA is a non-profit organisation that works with women, children and public health and safety systems. Their innovative work in urban informal settlements aims to reduce maternal and neonatal mortality and morbidity, child malnutrition and gender-based violence.
Position: Consultant Program Coordinator
About the Program
SNEHA’s Maternal and Newborn Health program seeks to improve the quality of delivery of maternal and neonatal health care in urban slums by building an accountable healthcare system as well as to empower communities to be responsible for addressing women’s and newborns’ integrated health needs.
The Program Coordinator will be responsible for the overall planning and implementation of the intervention of the project; assist in the hiring, training and building capacity of team members, effective utilization of teams, monitoring and supervision of delegated work, communication with other contributors within the program for documentation and evaluation inputs. He/she will oversee and monitor collection of data, develop research design and analyse data. Incumbent will be required to liaise and network with partners, funders and stakeholders and continually consider how emerging knowledge can be transformed into policy or developed as a model. He/she will also be required to contribute to organizational level work and events. This position reports to the Associate Program Director and is based in Mumbai.
- Strengthening partnership with different Municipal Corporation officials at various levels through meetings, interactions and continuous follow ups.
- Preparing plan of implementation with the Stakeholders.
- Executing and monitoring the project plan
- Monitoring the work plans and deliverables of program officers on daily basis.
- Organizing and conducting training programs for various levels of health care providers and ensuring the availability of skill trainers.
- Strengthening and establishing the regional maternity referral links and co-ordinating the periodic regional referral meetings.
- Ensuring the timely and coordinated intervention on issues raised in the referral meetings.
- Documenting project events and meetings.
- Periodic collation of data and writing reports.
- Capacity Building of the Program Officers and Community Organizers.
- Regular field visits for the observations and monitoring of the field activities.
- Conducting monthly review/ feedback meetings with the field team.
Person Specification Requirements
- Educational qualification: Master’s Degree (Social Work/Allied) or higher
- At least 5-7 years’ work experience in similar setting
- Good command over English and Hindi
- Achievement mindset and an eagerness to take initiative
- Effective Communication, personal and skills interpersonal
- Good Documentation and reporting skills
- Ability to manage change and diversity
- Walking the talk – dependability, consistency and reliability
- Enthusiasm for community engagement
- Sound values and work ethics
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd