Core Team Member - Monitoring and Evaluation (Research), Udhyam Shiksha Program
Organization: Udhyam Learning Foundation (Udhyam)
Apply By: 19 Apr 2021
At Udhyam Learning Foundation (Udhyam), Our vision is to “Co-create a caring world, where people fearlessly pursue their potential”
Udhyam Shiksha, works on developing entrepreneurial mindsets amongst youth, which would enable them to strive towards their potential. We are a high energy & open organisation.
To know more about us, please visit our website. You can also find us on facebook.
The M&E team at Udhyam Learning Foundation assesses the efficacy of program delivery and evaluates participant movement on mindsets and skills.
Research - Build - Assess - Present - Advise - Track
In the 4th year of operations we are looking for someone who can work with us to enhance and implement our research studies based on key questions for the program and to understand our long term impact.
- Measuring shift in mindsets of learners and development of 21st century skills
- Research and analysis on accuracy and reliability of appropriate assessments in the context we work with
- Build, improve & execute analysis on data captured
- Research aligned to key questions for the organization
- Update on ground activities at regular intervals
- Triangulate and evaluate findings
- Present program impact on pre-decided metrics
- Publish white papers based on impact observed on the ground
- Provide feedback and recommendations to the program
- Track youth we worked with and their life outcomes
- Capture long term mindset manifestations in youth
What we are looking for:
- Strong research skills
- An affinity for data, numbers and analysis
- Experience in working with assessment of mindsets and 21st century skills
- Experience in conducting statistical analysis for confirming validity and reliability of assessment tools
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Open to learning
- Creating and innovating
- Pushing the boundary of possibilities
- Empathy and Learner centricity
To apply, please click here
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd