Executive (Project Management & Communications)
Organization: Institute for Policy, Advocacy, and Governance (IPAG)
Apply By: 28 Feb 2021
About the Organization:
The Institute for Policy, Advocacy, and Governance (IPAG) is an independent, international think tank currently having presence in four continents. IPAG undertakes research & analysis, engagement & outreach activities, promotes dialogue among various stakeholders, conducts training & capacity building, and supports advocacy towards social justice. IPAG works with well-respected international organizations, institutions, and individuals in making positive contribution towards achieving inclusive and sustainable development – nationally, regionally, and globally.
Position: Executive (Project Management & Communications)
- Manage & maintain communication with stakeholders for IPAG’s events, projects, & networks.
- Provide editorial and research support to draft letters, articles, and develop project proposals.
- Do background research and prepare presentations/audio-visuals for IPAG events, internal & external meetings, overseas missions etc.
- Create contents for website, bulletins, press releases, brochures, promotion & presentations.
- Manage IPAG’s social media accounts (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook etc.).
- Maintain comprehensive documentation of IPAG’s programs and projects.
- Coordinate, implement, and manage internal resources & relations with third parties/vendors for implementing IPAG’s events & projects, including invoices/payments.
- Report to the management on project deliverables and updates.
- Support development of projects’ scope, objectives, and budget.
- Maintain & update project/event details, update & track deliverables, meet timelines.
Qualification & Experience:
- Fresh Graduates or Professionals with 2-3 years of experience.
- Bachelors/Masters in Economics, Development Studies, Social Science or any other relevant discipline. Experience in the development sector and work experience with donor agencies will be an added advantage. Business School Grads are encouraged to apply if they are genuinely interested to explore the knowledge frontier with business-like professionalism and entrepreneurial zeal.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in using MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Candidates with skills in developing aesthetically pleasing presentation decks and audio-visuals are encouraged to apply.
- Up-to-date with latest technology and willing to implement them within the organization.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd