Organization: Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
Apply By: 07 Feb 2023
About the Organization
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad is a business school, located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. The school has been accorded the status of an Institute of National Importance by Ministry of Human Resources, Government of India in 2017.
The responsibilities include the following but wouldn't be limited to:
- Managing the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments.
- Preparing and disseminating correspondence, memos and forms.
- Managing LinkedIn handle of Centre.
- Writing Minutes of Meeting.
- Supporting in publication of Centre Reports, Articles and other creative content by working with Designer and Communication team.
- Understanding of basic approval processes within organizations.
- Managing logistics related to physical seminars and workshops.
- Managing Zoom handle for virtual events such as webinars, roundtables and workshop.
- Coordinate with departments like HR, Finance, IT, Facilities, House Keeping, Communication etc. to ensure right support is provided to the faculty and administrative staff as appropriate.
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Candidate should be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University/ Institution with minimum two years of experience. Proven experience as executive secretary or similar administrative would be a huge plus.
- Proficient in English language and Email correspondence.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent positive aptitude.
- Previous experience as assistant / secretary in a firm(preferable).
To apply, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Application for Executive-Brij Disa Centre for Data Science and AI " by February 7th, 2023.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd