Facilitators and Teachers
Apply By: 20 Jan 2021
Location: Kolkata(West Bengal)
SAHAY is registered under the West Bengal Societies Registration Act 1961 in 1989 and implementing its Sponsorship Program through three Community Centres in Kolkata. Besides, SAHAY is implementing its program in rural areas in Hooghly and Diamond Harbour and currently reaching out to 13500 children to support them to break the cycle of poverty through its education services, empowering and enhancing them with employability skills and making them resilient.
SAHAY is inviting applications for the following positions on retainer/consultant basis at Kolkata, West Bengal.
Contract Duration: Not exceeding 11 months upto a maximum date, 31st December 2021.
Scope of the Position: The Facilitators and teachers are retainer positions to implement sponsorship program along with the team in SAHAY. The retainer will extend support to accomplish the deliverables mentioned in the section below.
- Access to Education and Learning facilitator – Vacancy - 5
- Access to Health Services Facilitator – Demand Generation Vacancy – 2; Nutrition Vacancy – 2; Social Accountability - Vacancy - 1
- Child Protection Facilitator - Vacancy - 1
- Emotional Wellbeing Facilitator - Vacancy - 8
- Economic Assistance Implementer - Vacancy - 2
- Part-time Social & Financial Education Teacher - 8
- Part-time GT teachers/Tutors - Vacancy - 43
- Program Data Encoder – Vacancy - 1
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in program implementation in areas like health, education and / or skill development preferably with children and/or youth.
- For teachers - Minimum of 2 years of work experience in teaching.
- Experience in the field of sponsorship program, child protection or related field would be a plus.
- Experience in working with marginalized and disadvantaged communities.
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Observation, active listening and networking skills.
- Good relationship management skills, facilitation skills and the ability to work closely with key stakeholders, children, families and community members
- Attention to details, accuracy and timeliness in executing assigned responsibilities
- Proactive, results-oriented and service-oriented.
Language proficiency: Good oral and written communication skills in Bengali. Working knowledge in English is desirable.
Monthly Payment will be based on deliverables and will depend upon the relevant experience, competencies and skills required for this position.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you have the required expertise and passion, send your updated CV with the subject-line ‘Designation (write the name of the post you are applying for - Jan.21’ and 2 job related references through email within 20th January 2021 to:
Note: One person can apply for one post only.
Please mention: Why do you think yourself a good-fit for this role (at least 50 words, max 200 words)
Only short listed candidates will be notified.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd