General Manager - Field Operations
Organization: NeoLacta Lifesciences
Apply By: 25 Oct 2020
About the Organization:
NeoLacta Lifesciences is the first company in Asia and India to bring the concept of collecting, processing and marketing 100% human breast milk products to save the lives of premature & critically ill infants.
The processing facility is situated in Bengaluru and the company has pan-India operations. The Company has already implemented this project across multiple districts and states in South India and we are now seeking a suitable candidate to take this project forward.
The role is a General Manager role with the person taking responsibility for milk collection across South India including key states of Tamil Nadu, AP, Kerala and Karnataka.
This is Field based role and will involve approx 18 /20 days travel/month
The role will suit someone with a rural work experience. This could be:
- A Sales background dealing with Primary Healthcare centres / ASHA field workers
- A background in working with NGOs and experience in implementation of new projects
- Working with women and child healthcare
- A background in Micro finance ,loan sales & collection
- A dairy back ground dealing with collection of Milk
- Must have experience working in South India preferably in 2 States.
- Written and oral fluency in a minimum of 2 South Indian languages, strong English,particularly Kannada would be looked upon favourably
- Minimum 15 yrs experience working in the Rural sector
- Having experience in leading a team.
- Must have own 2 or 4-wheeler to travel
- Strong computer knowledge related to word/excel/power point.
Master/Bachelor degree in any discipline/MBA/MSW
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead the field collection team &; manage all milk collection process across south India.
- Develop and implement new collection strategy to improve milk collection process.
- Meet companys milk collection targets.
- The person should be comfortable in conducting fieldwork themselves
- Organizing & conducting trainings to concerned heads, Health professionals and other
- staff for better outcomes in rural areas.
- Creating awareness campaigns
- Recruiting and orienting staff/Field Investigators/consultants on their expected tasks
- Select and engage partners to create required business outputs
Interested candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd