Head - Sustainability
Organization: Jubilant Life Sciences Limited
Apply By: 22 Apr 2020
Location: Noida(Uttar Pradesh)
About the Organization:
Jubilant Life Sciences Limited is one of the India's leading corporate and a highly treasured brand throughout the world. The organization has a presence in the fields of Pharma and Life Sciences, Agri & Performance Polymers, Food & Retail, Oil & Gas and Services. They will, with utmost care for the environment and society, continue to enhance value for their customer by providing innovative products and economically efficient solutions; and for our stakeholders through growth, cost effectiveness and wise investment of resources.
Position: Head - Sustainability
The incumbent will be spokesperson on behalf of the company and will be required to develop proactive relationship with Stakeholders, Identify Stakeholder’s Concerns, coordinate with functional Heads and drive initiatives to build positive image of the company.
He / She will proactively facilitate resolution of issues, will closely work with CSR team on local initiatives and ensure reverse feedback to the stakeholders
- Responsible for providing overall leadership, guidance, assurance, and accountability in managing Sustainability & EHS across Jubilant Life Sciences.
- Should have strong relationship with governing bodies related to Environment and safety etc.
- Formulating group level policies for implementation of environmental, social and governance (ESG) policy framework.
- Designing and applying of Sustainability - Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) policy framework adopted on the basis of principles of the World Bank Group, Performance Standards of IFC and NVG of India
- Strong knowledge of Climate Change initiatives, CDM, Climate Finance, Water audit, & Water foot printing
- Supervision of the preparation of Sustainability Reporting in GRI G4 format and Business Responsibility Report (BRR).
- Review and update of existing EHS policy framework with respect to business need and current scenario.
- Create a knowledge sharing and learning culture in the organization by identifying training needs and organizing Seminars, Symposiums and Workshops & Training programs on Health, Safety, and Environment & Industrial Hygiene for Executives, Supervisors and Contractors.
- EIA/ESIA report finalization
- Must have experience of managing multiple locations to develop stringent safety culture review / monitoring its progress.
- To ensure that all the audit observations CAPA are developed with 360 Degree implementation across units.
- Design and establish best in-class safety practices in commensurate with Risk identified thru HIRA/ PHA/ THA/ JSA & align all the systems & processes like PTW, LOTO, Process isolation & routine & non routine tasks.
- To ensure annual sustainability reporting based on prevailing guidelines/disclosures on various platform
- Drive and establish systems for HAZOP/ LOPA / QRA/ ESIA as required for system compliance.
Qualifications & Key Requirements:
- Engineering from Reputed College with knowledge of environmental technologies and work experience in Chemical industry (Preferred).
- Experience of 20 years+ with in Sustainability and Environment function preferably in engineering / Manufacturing sector
- Good communication and leadership qualities
- A strategic thinker and a result-driven doer, has the ability to understand business needs, provide strategic support, find the solutions and put good ideas into action.
- Ability to work in a matrix organization.
- An excellent people manager and leader; able to recruit, develop and retain a high calibre team across diverse departments.
- Able to work effectively within a global business culture whilst also adaptable to the local cultural environment.
- Strong analytical skills
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd