Individual Consultant - Animation Designer
Apply By: 10 Jul 2020
Location: New Delhi(Delhi)
About the Organization:
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is the United Nations' global development network. They advocate for change and connect countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for them. They provide expert advice, training and grants support to developing countries, with increasing emphasis on assistance to the least developed countries. They promote technical and investment cooperation among nations.
Position: Individual Consultant-Animation Designer – Two posts
Job ID: 31413
The UN’s Office of Information and Communications Technology (OICT) is responsible for defining the strategic direction for Information and Communications Technology (ICT) to the UN Secretariat. It provides oversight of ICT programmes, budgets and decision-making to ensure alignment with the Secretariat’s overall ICT strategy.
The Innovations and Solutions team at New Delhi engaged with the development of various types of digital learning content. This program caters to all learners in school or out-of-school across school continuum (Primary to Secondary), Aanganwadi workers and facilitators, teachers, teacher educators, administrators, parents and community members in 17 states of India.
The Animation Designer will work with a team of highly motivated eLearning professionals and bridge the gap between Instructional Designing team and Course Authoring team, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the final product looks as well as how it impacts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Visualize and create engaging and interactive 2D/3D animations for e-learning courses to be used on multiple devices;
- Brainstorm and conceptualize ideas, with ability to produce quick concept edits and pre-visualization video edits;
- Design and create overall look and feel for motion graphics projects;
- Collaborate with the design team to come up with unique and engaging creative experiences;
- Discuss ideas for images, graphics and animations with team members before applying them in the development;
- Training and scaling up of associate graphic designers and animators;
- Develop highly visual and interactive learning content based upon storyboards;
- Communicate effectively with the development team;
- Maintain project documentation and course folders during the project lifecycle.;
- Ensures assets/data security and integrity;
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience
Education: University degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) in Arts or related field.
Experience: A minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience in developing animations and graphics for online training courses using After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash and Premier and 3D software - Autodesk Maya and Autodesk 3Ds Max.
Languages: English and Hindi
- Professionalism: Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Strong analytical, research, reporting and writing abilities. Strong organizational and process management competencies. Ability to rapidly analyse and integrate diverse information from varied sources. Ability to produce a variety of written media products in a clear, concise, journalistic style. Ability to deliver oral presentations to various audiences. Is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns. Ability to apply judgment in the context of assignments given, plan own work and manage conflicting priorities, and remains calm in stressful situations. Shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges.
- Accountability: Takes ownership of all responsibilities and honours commitments; delivers outputs for which one has responsibility within prescribed time, cost and quality standards; operates in compliance with organizational regulations and rules; supports subordinates, provides oversight and takes responsibility for delegated assignments; takes personal responsibility for his/her own shortcomings and those of the work unit, where applicable.
- Teamwork: Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals; colicits input by genuinely valuing others’ ideas and expertise; is willing to learn from others; places team agenda before personal agenda; builds consensus for task purpose and direction with team members; supports and acts in accordance with final group decisions, even when such decisions may not entirely reflect own position; shares credit for team accomplishments and accepts joint responsibility for team shortcomings.
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd