LTBI Tele counsellor – Pratapgarh
Organization: Centre for Health Research and Innovation (CHRI)
Apply By: 31 Mar 2023
Location: (Uttar Pradesh)
LTBI Tele counsellor
Centre for Health Research and Innovation (CHRI) is a PATH affiliate in India that aims to create lasting public health impact across the country. We work on some of the most critical areas of public health including tuberculosis, maternal new-born child health and nutrition, neglected tropical diseases, malaria and vaccines. Our work is spread across India with communities, healthcare professionals, policy makers, innovators, hospitals, laboratories, and pharmacists to bring about sustainable, scalable and impactful change in public health.
About the program:
The Joint Effort for Elimination of TB (JEET) 2.0 with support from The Global Fund aims to accelerate progress of National Tuberculosis Elimination Program (NTEP) towards TB elimination by improving quality of care and increasing patients’ access to drugs and diagnostics through technology driven interventions and partnerships with the private sector. Specifically, the project will address gaps in Latent TB Infection (LTBI) care cascade, measure and improve quality of care across the cascade and build NTEP capacity with the objective to address the LTBI burden by establishing mechanisms for household contact tracing of adults and children in contact with Pulmonary TB patients and ensuring access to comprehensive TB prevention, care and support services.
CHRI under this project will cover 33 NTEP districts across Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Kerala and Ladakh.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Counselling of Patients and their family members on health-related issues through tele calling
- Collect qualitative feedback through Tele-calling patients as per the shared list
- Collect service level feedback from patients
- Follow-up with default patients on diagnostic voucher redemption
- Follow-up with on-treatment patients to track, Health of the patients as well as drug-adherence
- Ensure daily telecall averages are being met
- Schedule calls for in-person counsellors for an in-person visit to patients’ home
- Ensure daily call average of in-person counsellors are being met
- Provide feedback on data quality of patient’s detail being received via public as well as private
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Managers
Required skills & experience
- Graduates in any stream
- Experience in working with frontline workers at the block level.
- Excels in using MS office and web-based information systems.
- Ability to make calls for 7 – 8 hours a day
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Interested candidates will send their resumes to https://chri.zohorecruit.in/jobs/Careers/69912000001066294/LTBI-Telecounsellor?source=CareerSite by 31st March 2023. Kindly mention your preferred location.
CHRI reserves the right to assign districts in the final offer to the shortlisted applicants based on program requirements.
All Applicants must have legal authorization to work in India.
CHRI is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
CHRI is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. CHRI does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Note: The selected candidate shall be issued an employment contract valid up to 31st March 2024 further contract extension will be based on program needs.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd