Lead - Administration
Apply By: 18 Jul 2022
About the Organization
Founded in Mumbai in 1961, ACG now serves pharmaceutical and nutraceutical companies all over the world, touching almost every aspect of solid dosage manufacturing.
Our holistic view of manufacturing is based on a conviction that this is the best approach to creating seamless production married with fully accountable service. Ultimately, it is the only way to, literally, ‘make it better’.
ACG believes that everyone on Earth deserves access to good medicine, and is focused on working with its partners to create a healthier world.
Create the annual budget for Administration (Capex, Opex) in-line with the manpower & administration plan
- Planning/ Organising/ Controlling – Contract Manpower, Admin services and Industrial relations
- Ensure smooth operations of all administrative & FM responsibilities like Supervising facilities management activities such as Canteen Management, Housekeeping, communication system, Guest Relations, Guest Houses, Repairs & Maintenance, Transportation, Residential Complex, Laundry & Linen, Security, Gardening & Landscaping, OHC, Creche etc.
- Liasoning: Ensure compliances related Factory License, BMC, MPCB, Labour Commissioner, Explosive license, Mathadi etc.
- Ensure availability of adequate and trained contract associates as per the business requirements
- Plan, support and execute the centrally driven uniform policies, processes in the Unit to maintain uniformity across the organization
- Prepare contingency plans in consultation with Plant/ HR & Admin Head and EHS dept. to ensure business continuity and people safety during various emergent situations
- Control and monitor manpower and admin budgets and set up Governance procedures
- Facilitate plant in conducting customer, statutory and social audits.
- Conduct various Employee welfare and engagement activities
- Achieve best practices in admin and ensure cost effectiveness
- Ensure adherence to processes & Legal compliance such as Labour Laws, fire & safety norms at the Unit
- Ensure statutory compliance of all facilities and building's in the Unit by liaising with government authorities and other stakeholders
- Develop and promote ongoing feedback mechanisms to influence the continuous improvement of Admin services and processes and undertake improvements
- Improve quality of service delivery through various frugal initiatives/ innovative ideas
- Support Corporate CSR team in identifying and execution of projects.
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Graduation / MBA in HR with 7+ years of experience
- Experience in Administration activities of Corporates
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd