Back to the Job Listing Post a Job announcement Advertise with us Online store
Subscribe our Weekly Newsletter
Organization: Harsha Trust
Apply By: 15 Apr 2023
1) Recruitment Management / Plan the manpower for the organization
- Preparation of JD for all the positions to be filled up or recruited based on the requirement.
- Responsible for the implementation of the complete recruitment cycle of the organization
- Development of a recruitment plan in alignment with the organization annual and quarterly plans.
- Creating Diversified CV pool-Collaboration / Networks with regional, district and local resource institutions-Short listing CV for the desired profiles.
- Sourcing candidates across Recruitment Database, Job Portals, Social Media, Employee Referrals, Job Fairs, Campus interviews, etc. Sourcing candidates through Recruitment and Transfer.
- Liaison with the top management and Function and Program Leads and Teams to ensure they are kept informed of all new hires and joining dates and respective inputs.
- Keeping job descriptions up-to-date, accurate and compliant with relevant state and local laws for all positions
2) On boarding of Employees
- Ensure that all employees are familiar with their job responsibilities, as well as relevant legal and safety requirements including organizational policies.
- Ensuring the personal Dossiers are completed in all aspects. Designing and ensuring conduct of orientation and induction programmes for the new employees.
3) Training and Development
- Competency and skill mapping of employees with respect to their job descriptions.
- Leads the implementation of the performance management system involving setting up and review of Key Result Area (KRA), key performance indices (KPIs) of employee, ensuring feedback mechanism and development of performance development plans (PDPs) and employee development programs.
- Establishes an employee training system that addresses company training needs including training needs assessment, new employee on boarding, orientation and induction, on the job cross-training, the measurement of training impact, and training transfers.
- Developing Training calendar as per project needs for employees, assisting with the development of and monitors the spending of the project and organizational level training budget and maintaining employee training records.
4) Employee Benefit(s) Planning.
- Establishing an organizational structure with a clear career path and promotion policy for the employees in consultation with management.
- Establishing salary structure, pay policies, and overseeing the incentives, increments and promotions.
- PF/Gratuity Planning and ensuring timely benefit transfer to employees
- Finalization of insurance benefits to employees
5) Employee Relations
- Ensuring adherence to current Human Resources policies and recommend policies if any related to employee relations and employee rights.
- Partnering with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs, and laws.
- Creating enabling environment for women colleagues.
- Conducting periodic surveys to measure employee satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Ensuring reporting officers like Team leaders and programme coordinators know how to successfully, ethically, honestly, and legally communicate with employees.
- Conducts investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth.
- Monitors the implementation of a performance improvement process with non-performing employees.
- Reviews, guides, and approves management recommendations for employment terminations.
- Employee Exit Management: handover process and successor planning
6) General Administration:
- Oversees implementation of General Administration of the Organization
- Resolving conflict and legal issues pertaining to Human resources
- Event Management
- Office Notices & Display Board monitoring
- Ensuring maintenance of Employee attendance, timesheets and leave
How to apply
- Interested candidates may please send their application with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application for Lead-Human Resource”. Please mention current and expected CTC.
- Only shortlisted will be intimated and invited for further selection process.
- Selection will be on rolling basis. Please do apply immediately without waiting for the last date.
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd