Manager (Projects, Programs, & Partnerships)
Organization: Institute for Policy, Advocacy, and Governance (IPAG)
Apply By: 28 Feb 2021
About the Organization:
The Institute for Policy, Advocacy, and Governance (IPAG) is an independent, international think tank currently having presence in four continents. IPAG undertakes research & analysis, engagement & outreach activities, promotes dialogue among various stakeholders, conducts training & capacity building, and supports advocacy towards social justice. IPAG works with well-respected international organizations, institutions, and individuals in making positive contribution towards achieving inclusive and sustainable development – nationally, regionally, and globally.
Position: Manager (Projects, Programs, & Partnerships)
- Develop concept notes, research papers, proposals, policy briefs, and presentations on issues related to IPAG’s core areas of work.
- Coordinate with senior management to determine research objectives.
- Lead and manage a team to develop winning project proposals.
- Research & draft articles, commentaries, op-eds for international news and media outlets.
- Draft and edit project & conference reports, official letters, and other written documentation.
- Manage IPAG’s teams to oversee communications, logistics, operations, and finance, particularly during the project inception, finalization, and implementation phase.
- Leverage existing relationships and develop new contacts within the knowledge industry and related stakeholders, both within the public and private sector.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time & within scope and budget.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of 3-5 years or more in the industry that involves responsibilities and requires core competencies as have been outlined above. For profiles with outstanding & well-established track record of performance, there may be exceptions to the experience.
- Bachelors/Masters in Economics, Development Studies, Social Science or any other relevant discipline. Experience in the development sector and work experience with donor agencies will be an added advantage. Business School Grads are encouraged to apply if they are genuinely interested to explore the knowledge frontier with business-like professionalism and entrepreneurial zeal.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in using MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
For more information please check the Link
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd