Organization: Lotus Petal Foundation
Apply By: No Deadline
Designation: Manager - Corporate Partnerships
Function: Corporate Fundraising & Partnership
Location : Sector 50, Gurugram
Objective: To ensure that the financial resources are made available as required for the smooth functioning of the programs of the organization by meeting the annual fundraising goals. To understand and implement the unique work model and value system of Lotus Petal.
· Responsible for market research and generating leads of potential donors of corporate CSR by undertaking online research, regularly monitoring donor websites, and identifying and building contacts with potential corporate donors.
· Monitor achievement of Fund-Raising targets and Obtain information on best practices/success stories from team members to build capabilities and increase fund generation.
· Co-ordinate internal communications and awareness of organization direction, mission, aims, and activities.
· Responsible for conducting a survey of potential markets for fundraising
· Responsible to conduct various fundraising initiatives.
· Responsible for proposal writing/processing of grant application/ Submission of FUC and progress report can come / volunteering engagements with corporate employees.
· Develop strategies to encourage new or increased contributions.
· Conduct research to identify the goals, net worth, history of charitable donations or other data related to potential donors.
· Create or update the donor database with complete profiling.
· Identify and build relationships with potential donors.
· Monitor budgets, expenses, and progress report for corporates to ensure everything in sync with a legal document like MOU.
Profile of Person:
· Complete understanding of CSR domain & latest trends
· Good Presentation skills and preparation of PPT.
· 6-7 years experience in Corporate fundraising in NGO or Corporate.
· Excellent communications skills in English. Must have significant and proven writing skills.
· Should be well conversant with MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, and the internet.
· Master's degree / Diploma in a field with relevance to the position
Work hours: Officially: Mon – Fri: 8.30 - 4.00 pm; Sat: As per need.
Travel : As per requirement.
If this sounds interesting, kindly share your cv on email@example.com
© Renalysis Consultants Pvt Ltd